Strategy: Jehovah's Witnesses and the Trinity.

by Odrade 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ianone
    Ianone

Actually odrade I found your initial post to be confusing. Perhaps you could clear it up and be more specific.

• Odrade
    Odrade

I have clarified repeatedly. It seems there was a typo in my first post that said "what" you may feel it is a good strategy, instead of "why". Although in the entire post, and in successive ones, I have stated many times I do not want doctrine, but to understand WHY you think it's a good argument. I do find it intriguing though, that only the dogmatic, non-JW, non-listening ARGUERS didn't understand that.
    And now I am done with this thread. It has completely devolved into inanity.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ianone:
    My response to you had nothing to do with doctrine and everything to do with your never having been a JW and evidently not understanding the mindset. Why would I respond to you about "security", especially when you never elaborated to give anyone anything to answer to, and since the thread had nothing to do with that, either (by all means start your own thread on it).

Odrade didn't ask "how do you tackle JWs?" she asked "...I would love to hear from people who have left the JWs, or who try to help them, WHY you choose to discuss the Trinity with a JW, and [what why] you feel it may be an effective strategy."

The general consensus is that it isn't an effective strategy/discussion point.

Ergo conversation fini.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Can`t we all just get along...

• gumby
    gumby

Just when I was gonna chime in and straighten all this shit out.......she gives up on the thread. Ok fine....I'll just find another thread then.

....no wait.....I'm gonna say somethin anyways.

I've posted numerous times about what I personally thought was the best starting point with a witness to show them up for what they are........and nobody ever elaborates about, but I'll say it again.

Taking away the foundation the society rests on.........That they alone are the channel god used to dispense his message and have been doing so since Pentecost. In short, prove to them there was no Faithful Slave just before C.T. Russell in which he himself recieved spiritual feeding from. The Organisation CLAIMS there has ALWAYS been a Slave Class feeding each generation. Russell was fed by no Slave Class.

If Odrade didn't read this I'm gonna poke my nutsack with a needle and never post again.

Gumby

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    If Odrade didn't read this I'm gonna poke my nutsack with a needle and never post again.

Gumby

What, are you NUUUTS! For Gods sake, don`t DOOO that!

Dude, I would never poke my nutsack with a needle!

• gumby
    gumby
    Dude, I would never poke my nutsack with a needle!

Well, you got any better ideas? I poured vinager on it once but it stang too much. I also tried puttin salt on the end of my dinger and it just foamed like when you do a snail.

Gumby

• Odrade
    Odrade

Gumbone, don't poke your nutsack with anything but your finger, please. I got frustrated, I yelled and screamed, and threw some little temper-tantrums, but I feel better now. You and ShortDigits are my thread heroes.

• gumby
    gumby
    You and ShortDigits are my thread heroes.

Who the hecks shortdigits?

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit