where's defd?

by in a new york bethel minute 31 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I want a where's MissPeaches? thread!!!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Defd only posts from Monday thru Friday as he steals time from his employer. A dub who thinks he is doing good works!

I'm sure he has a computer at home but doesn't want to be traced to exactly where he is.

In some ways.......he reminds me of ME many years ago as I questioned so much about what I was TOLD to believe in. Guess I really had doubts then!

And I am sure defd has many doubts as he tries to defend his beliefs...........just as I and so many others have tried to do the same.

Eventually he will come to his personal crossroads. A choice will have to be made!

DEFD.........BARE YOUR NECK FOR THE BITE THAT WILL MAKE YOU ONE OF US..............

It is inevetable!

HappyDad

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

it is inevitable.

-ithinkisee

• Carol
    Carol

HappyDad you hit the nail on the head.

Maybe his employer found out he was "stealing" time and frequenting an "apostate internet site" and took away his PC?

As far as the hopes of a huge post, answering all the questions def'd has been asked.....don't hold your breath. We've got as much chance of receiving answers to the ???? we've asked def'd as we had of Armageddon comeing in 1975!

• daystar
    daystar
    I want a where's MissPeaches? thread!!!

There you are!

Um, do I know you?

No, but there you are!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    DefD is missed partially because there are those that like him personally

And I bet most of these are men in the 25-35 range. He has a bad attitude toward women and limited or no respect for anyone older than him.

• defd
    defd

Wow, I didnt know how liked, hated I was. Thats alright. Sorry, got into a car accident couple days ago, havent been at work.

D.

• daystar
    daystar

defd

You okay, I hope?

• defd
    defd

Yes, just some contusions, Hematomas to the face from the air bag. My vehicle didnt make it though. Just bought it 3 months ago.

D.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Details man! Details! How fast, whose fault? The one sentence posts are killin me

CHL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit