London & Windsor, 24 & 25 November

by cruzanheart 13 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Okay, here's the deal: the four of us will be in London from the evening of 22 November to 27 November. We're staying with one of our few remaining Witness friends, who is blessedly liberal about our decision not to attend meetings anymore (thank God, 'cause we really like her). We're going to show the children some of the glories of London on Wednesday the 23rd & Thursday the 24th and go to Windsor on Friday the 25th.

If anyone wants to meet up with us either on Thursday the 24th (in London) or Friday the 25th (in Windsor), please let us know! Our JW friends are going to be with us on Wednesday the 23rd but I don't think they'll be with us on Thursday. We could also meet up on Friday in Windsor, if that works out for anyone. I think one of our friends, who faded years ago, will be with us on Friday -- he's cool and really needs to meet others like himself.

Let me know!

Nina

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

London and Windsor? Do you mean Ontario or the UK?

W

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Whoops, sorry! You're right, that could be confusing. I mean England.

Thanks for catching that!

Nina

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hi Cruzanheart, I live about 130 miles north of London, but it's relatively easy to get there, so I'll see what I can do. I would love to meet up with you, and I'll ask Linda (fullofdoubtnow) when I see her. I will pm you withmy mobile number later.

Hope to see you soon

dedpoet

• blondie
    blondie

We'd like to come but we have family obligations on Thanksgiving.

• Mary
    Mary

Geeze Cruzenheart, I though ya meant Ontario!! I would've been sure to come and meet you guys.........unfortunately, I can't afford to fly "across The Pond".

• mouthy
    mouthy

Geeze Cruzenheart, I though ya meant Ontario!! I would've been sure to come and meet you guys.........unfortunately, I can't afford to fly "across The Pond". OH I just looked on my Calender to see if I could make it THEN came the word ENGLAND !!!!DRATS!!!! - I was gonna make it!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Completely the wrong end of another country, for me

You'll have a blast, though. At Winsor you can walk on Henry VIII's grave

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I wish we could get up to Scotland on this trip, but not enough time or money for it. Next time, Little Toe!

Hugs,

Nina

• Jordan
    Jordan

I might be at a gig on one of those days, if I do end up in London, I'll try and PM you, maybe meet up to say hey...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit