ontario, canada

by telltruth 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Next Friday's fine with me!

W

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Wahoo! Next Friday works for me too. pm me with the details telltruth.
    tall penguin

• telltruth
    telltruth

it can't be that hard to get a few together for a few. i vote for this fri 11th, sat 12th. however if more of you would care to make it fri 18th or sat19th it can be arranged. also kind of in the mood for human contact as opposed to the keybored (and i do mean bored) so regardless if anyone cares to join me this fri let yourself be heard. perhaps it would be best to pm so we don't have any lurkers lurking if we do make plans.

pm your replies, thank you.....telltruth.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm ok with this weekend or next weekend. I get this Friday off work!!!

W

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i kinda have to work friday, but ill come after... u guys can pm the details as to where and when... i would love to come...

the infamous one

• telltruth
    telltruth

hey everyone. i haven't heard from anyone regarding this weekend so i'm assuming we're looking at next weekend? i'm going out for a beer regardless, if anyone cares to join me please do. pm for details......telltruth

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Next Friday is better for me. Please let me know in a pm.
    tall penguin

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

ackack,

No, I'm not related to other Toths in Ontario.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Frank??? Hello Are you shunning me??? I called you -your never home or you see my name & avoid I will have to send the cops again EH!!!!

Hope your well my love ....

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Hi Grace!

Thanks for your concern. I'm working 6 days a week these days, and I'm usually out of town all day on Sundays. Since I'm usually home only late at night, I don't have a phone anymore. My line is connected to a computer. All the best.

Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit