My new boss took me out last night.

by Es 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

And we got absolutely plastered. We were only going out for an hour "staff meeting" heheh turned into 5 hours of steady drinking, it was great, my boss is a classic drunk, think we are going to be a great team. I think we went through bout 10 jack and cokes each and i had the hugest cocktail you could ever imagine.

Great night

es

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

Sound fun....now to the important part of your post,what type of cocktail?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

He's just sof'ening you up so he can move in for the "kill" on a later date... er... staff outing.

• Es
    Es

LOL

It was a some banana one i just heard the bar men say banana and i was like bring it on without even knowing what was in it. The boss's wife had the chocolate one that was delicious as well. We then stumbled into a rest bout 9 and pigged out on chinese food, and made utter fools of ourselve wishing everyone a merry christmas!

es

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

Pissed in a chinese restaurant - it doesn't get any better then that. Hang on, for someone that got plastered last night you ae up pretty early

• Es
    Es

yeah i was awake at 7:45 am its the mother in me no sleeping in

es

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

I don't think there is anything particularly funny about someone being an alcholic, if that is what your boss is. He needs help.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oh dear, the fun-police have arrived.

LOL

• Es
    Es

i think yaddayadda you shouldnt presume things bout people if you dont know them. I may be wrong but i never knew going out and getting drunk once in a while warranted being an alcoholic. If thats the case then im sure we are alcoholics

es

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Es, you said "my boss is a classic drunk". I took that to mean he might be an alcholic. If you were referring to just an occasional drunken night out then I apologise. Many managers are actually alcoholics and their families suffer. They have lots of workmates and colleagues that don't make it easy for them to be more moderate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit