Any Ryan Adams Fans?

by JV 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• JV
    JV

Any Ryan Adams fans out there? Just wondering

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ya totally. i like him. never seen him live, but enjoy his stuff often!

what's up?

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

whats a good song so i can hear it?? oh and just so u guys know, FALLOUT BOY RULES!!!

the infamous one

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I saw him on a late night talk show and thought he was someone my sweetheart would like. I d/l a song or two and Andy loved R A because he reminded him of Paul Westerburg, at least I think he said P W. He liked Ryan so much he checked out one of his CDs from the libreary and copied it. He called his hip older sister and told her about him and she became a fan. It's been a while since I've listened to any Ryan Adams. Life's too busy and it drags me along faster than I want to go most of the time.

• JV
    JV

Tetrapod, nothing's up, just listening to his new cd, Jacksonville City Nights, he came round these parts awhile ago but I couldn't see him cause I was working unfortunately, mabey i'll catch him next time

• Jordan
    Jordan

I got the two love is hell EPs somewhere, not a huge fan though.

Infamous One... Dude, I like fall out boy, I don't care if people laugh at me for saying it, but it's damn good pop music.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Big Ryan Adams fan here .... never seen him live either ... just on late night TV.

-ithinkisee

• Legolas
    Legolas

I don't think I ever heard of him!

I've heard of Bryan Adams!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I dig Ryan Adams.

How bout Rhett Miller? Old 97s?

Damn IthinkIsee. We need to get together some day.

• Legolas
    Legolas

LOL...I will know alot of songs but not necessarily who the singer is!

What are some of the songs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit