No more exams!!

by Frog 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

...well at least not for another 7 months or so!! I've just walked out of my final Uni exam for the year, and am feeling pretty chuffed about it:)

I'm really pleased with how the exams went and the effort I put into revision, it just feels like such a bloody good achievement to have followed through with something that has come to mean to much to me.

Now it's 4 months off for some serious student bludging time! (aka forum time, beach baking, and general frolicking an mischief;)

Thanks to everyone who offered such kind supportive words on my post earlier this week, its so nice to be understood, and to hear common sense thinking during moments of pain and confusion from people who know all too well:)

Hope you're all well, luv you all! Now I'm off to the pub...frog xx

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

wow, must be nice, i just started skool last month... DAMMIT, only 2 more years, then it off to graduate skool... im thinkin of going to australia for a year, anyone wanna roomie?

the infamous one

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

congrats froggie! :)

Now I'm off to the pub

wow, that was fast...you go girl!

beach baking, and general frolicking an mischief

please, no teasing. we are winter up here, and full on "real life". tasi-land must be resplendent this time of year!

he he, have a great time you.

TS

• Frog
    Frog

heya infamous one, I'm sure we can find someone to role out of swag for ya;)...if you need any advice on heading downunder let me know, always happy to oblige:)

...writing in the comfort of a perfect 23 degree blue cloudless tassieland day:))...btw tps, I believe I owe you that for taunting me with details of Canada's glorious summer while us taswegians were wading through snow;)...hehe, frog x

• luna2
    luna2

Congratulations, Froggy! How wonderful to have sucessfully completed the year and to have four lovely months of summer to look forward to.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Congratulations for having done well at the university now you deserve a good rest.

I suppose because the seasons are the other way round in Australia you have your summer break when we have our winter and not in July - September. I never thought about that before.

Imagine if you had been a dub you could be pioneering now as an obedient JW slave ignoring your own personal interests.

• under74
    under74

ah...I got out of grad school in June...and I was drunk for a full month after. Enjoy your time off!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Cool frog, well done.

My step brother had just finished yr 12. He's feeling pretty happy with himself.

If you make it to the main land in you're break give us a call. We're in Victoria. Happy to put fellow ex Dubs up.

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

way to go mate!

How goods the weather been in the last few days, summer is just revving up!!

I hope its a blistering summer, i feel like i've wintered in Poland FFS!

Now to get my car back on the road, and its endless trips down the G.O.R, ahh that winding road, the VTEC on full song.... Burt Bacharach on the cd....

• Es
    Es

Congrats babe

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit