Source Editor in Chief Vandalizes Assembly Hall

by jesussaves 6 Replies latest jw friends

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

I don't know if this has been posted...

*Troubles continue to mount for staff at The Source. The rap magazine’s editor-in-chief Dasun Allah recently turned himself in to police after he was charged with desecrating a Jehovah's Witness assembly hall in New York.

"They [Jehovah’s Witnesses] known why I did it," Allah said outside the 32nd Precinct station house in Harlem. "They mentally molested me. They broke up my family."

Allah was reportedly pushed out of the Jehovah's Witnesses over 13 years ago.

"They said I didn't fit the criteria, because, to put it lightly, I wasn't a choirboy," Allah told The New York Post.

Allah is now a part of the Islam-based Nation of Gods and Earths and has compared the Jehovah's Witnesses to the creepy residents depicted in the film, “The Village.” He added that the graffiti he sprayed on the building was to underscore the religion's "hypocrisy."

The 32-year-old, whose real name is David Allen Blanks, will face charges of criminal mischief and spreading graffiti. His lawyer Mel Sachs stated he's "confident that this case will be resolved successfully."

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

nice!

..um, i mean, bad rapper, bad...

ts

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

I like his reference to The Village. EXTREMELY fitting!!! I hated that movie too. He must have a lot of pain. What if his mother doesn't talk to him or his brother or sister. It could be heartbreaking. The article was posted on EURWEB.com and people were making comments about how JWs are good people and know their bible....blech! They know their bible , but the bible that everyone else reads is a mystery! I never knew how many hip hop folk had JW ties, Notorious B.I.G., Ja-Rule, Jay-Z all come from Jehovah's Witness homes. Maybe that's why they're so angry all the time.

• richard
    richard
    Allah was reportedly pushed out of the Jehovah's Witnesses over 13 years ago

figures ...

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Related in the news
    Arson suspect also has charges pending in Fulton County Jehovah Witness chapel fire

In both cases, someone forced their way into the church and used an accelerant to set fires inside. Damages were reported to be minimal in both fires, which burned themselves out before spreading throughout the churches. ... for a fire last month at the Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witness church in Acworth.Nathaniel Lombardo, 23, also has charges ...

• Marietta Daily Journal
    • 11/4/2005

Church leaders could not be reached for comment.

The Jehovah's Witness church has a well-documented tradition of formally shunning those who have left the church or committed certain other infractions. It is not clear if that tradition played a role in Lombardo's alleged actions.
    [email protected]

email reporter with your own experiences
  • TopHat
    TopHat

Yep! The Village where the WTS is building it's own paradise on earth...I forgot what the monster was called....but it was fictional to keep the others from going outside and learning the truth.

• pratt1
    pratt1

Dasun Allah, was a guest host on a popular morning radio show "Star and Bucwild " and he said that he hates the dubs and how they destroyed his family.

He freely admitted that he did the vandalism and expects to have his day in court.

I guess everyone has their way of showing their protest of the Borg.

I almost forgot, he also said the there a 2 members of the Wu Tu Clan? that are also ex dubs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit