Well today is the day

by outoftheorg 29 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I know these words aren't enough.

You are both in my thoughts and prayers and I hope a miracle comes your way.

WG

• hubert
    hubert

I just read this tonight.

Sending prayers your way for Donna,

and for you and your family.

Hubert and wife

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

God bless you all, and Donna is in my prayers. I just found out yesterday that my big sis, my special, special big sis, has pancreatic cancer. Damn this monster. I pray for all of you. email me if you are up to it.

AJ

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Outof Org and Donna,

I am sending good thoughts your way. So sorry this has happened, Donna. I do hope your recovery is complete and that you have as much support as you need from your friends there in the NOrthwest. I'm thinking of you, a fellow nurse.

GoodGirl

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I'm so sorry. I had to have open heart surgery at age 30 to replace a valve. I wasn't scared until they wheeled me into the OR. I silently prayed that I'd wake up. Of course no god answered my prayer. The surgeon I had is one of the best in the country.

Enough about me. I hope Donna manages well and stays as comfortable as possible. My father has gone through a type of chemo and is riddled with illnesses and he's only 60. I hate it. We should be so far advanced, medically, by now. Our great great grandchildren will look back at our time and view radiation and chemo as evil, open heart procedures as butchery, simply sitting and waiting for radial nerves to grow back like I'm doing as medievalism. I'm definitely with anybody's campaign to move ahead with stem cell research and genetic decoding so doctors can save our lives without cutting us open or making us sick.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thinking of you and your family!

Bryan

• fairchild
  • Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

OutoftheOrg, If ya "google" the phrase "Doxycycline treatment for cancer" it'll give ya a ton of info and articles to peruse on the subject. I hope things go well for your wife and your family and yourself, Ooto.
    Metatron posted this article and info about a year ago here on JWD......it's about the antibiotic Doxycycline that has been shown to cure cancerous growths.

http://www.rense.com/general58/anti.htm

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Thank you Frannie, so very very much for this information. I was just getting ready to see what the internet had, in the way of information about cancer.

Sorry to all for the delay in replying but the last few days have been filled with stress and going from one hospital to another for exams and scans.

Actually it has been a terrible time for us all. The emotional drain is unbelievable.

I can't thank you guys enough for your support. It sure did impress Donna.

Her first shot at chemo is next tuesday, if they don't change things on us.

I am going to get some information on this " DOCYCYCLINE" treatment and ask the doctor and also my family doctor. He is one doctor who is interested in new approaches and will listen to a patient.

Please continue the prayers and good vibes. Donna just lights up when she reads these replies.

Outoftheorg

• damselfly
    damselfly

I will thinking of you both in the upcoming weeks and wishing you nothing but the best. Have Donna ( and you too ) try visualizing her body healing, healthy and whole.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit