I carved my first two pumpkins!

by MsMcDucket 16 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Darth Yhwh that's a pumpkin? I thought it was picture or some sort of artwork. That's really good!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Thank you MsMcDucket. I appreciate your praise. Here are a couple that I did last year. Just in case you havn't figured it out, Im a bit of a Star Wars geek. LOL

Image of pumpkins

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I'm just trying to see if my little avatar-photo-thingy is going to work...(just typing to myself)

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I like your new avatar.... LIfe does suck when your spoon is too big!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

way cool pumpkins.... now, how about the pie !

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Well folkes, it's the day before Halloween 2006 and I've just finished my three pumpkins for the year. Normally I carve two, but this year my twins are going as Mickey and Minney and my wife suggested that I carve one for each of them. My 6 year old is going as Batman but he requested a Spiderman/Venom combo pumpkin.

Rather than start a new topic I did a little digging to bring this one back from it's slumber.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween.

Cheers!

Image hosting by TinyPic

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Darth you keep getting better and better! Those are fantastic!

I haven't had time to carve anything, just going back and forth to see my mom in hospice. I'll be picking my sister up from the bus station at 0200. I just came home to take my medications and try to de-stress a little.

Hope that everyone has a very happy Halloween!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit