Freedom is so sweet!

by Ranchette 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Hi max,
    Thanks for the welcome.

Chuck D
    That's a cute idea and your right some do have withdraw symptoms, they run out an join a church or go back to the KH without experiencing this feeling of freedom first.We need alittle time.Just think we were never alowed to have dreams, goals, or even careers that wern't limited,controlled or preplanned for us in some way.We need time to become comfortable with all the choices before us before we jump into the big ones.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Ranchette,

I don't know you from before, but I am grinning from ear to ear while reading this thread! It is great to know you are so happy in your freedom.

Welcome to THIS board!

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• Prisca
    Prisca

Ranchette,

I totally agree with you! Isn't it great being able to chose how to live your own life? I feel like I'm living a brand new life!

And welcome to the board! It's great to see newbies joining every day!

• Francois
    Francois

Adding to ChuckD - If you needed a little "shot" of JWism, you could go to a nearby laundromat and pick up a supply of WTs and Awakes and take them to a different laundromat to leave off. On the way there, you could stop at a Waffle House and have a desultory cup of coffee. Maybe even leave a WT in the booth. Then, when you get to the second laundromat, you leave the motor running, put on the hand break, fling open the car door, run inside (in curlers, it don't count if you ain't in curlers) and drop off your stack of WTs. Remember to put them in a different stack than all the other Wts that are already there. Then you run outside, jump in your car, and tear away from there like you just robbed a bank.

That will give you just a small shot of JWism, just enough for any residual WDs to be taken care of.

Good Luck,

Francois

NOTE TO GOVERNING BODY: You've been challenged to a debate, boys. Dont you have ANY balls?

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

ranchette, i just want to welcome you

freedom is so very sweet! so glad you are enjoying life.

i remember you from H2O, i posted a few times but was mostly a lurker.

welcome to jw.com

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit