Revenue Canada - Watch Tower Canada Financial Report

by Ianone 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sf
    sf

Ianone,

Is this the Canadian financial info that the deceased exjw stockbroker from PA, was allegedly killed over?

sKally

• Mary
    Mary
    DURING THE 2004 FISCAL YEAR THE SOCIETY FINANCIALLY SPONSORED 36 ANNUAL CONVENTIONS IN 23 LOCATIONS WITHIN CANADA TO PROMOTE OUR BIBLE EDUCATIONAL WORK.

Huh?? Aren't the assemblies paid for directly by the R&F's donations for expenses?? The WTS as a whole never sponsors one red cent towards assembly expenses as far as I know. What a crock!

E2 May we make the attached financial statements available to the public? No.

LMAO! There's a real shocker.

Long-term investments $ 28,835,588

Um.......why are they investing in anything "long-term"?? Isn't Armageddon "imminent"??

Professional and consulting fees $ 395,825

LOL! This is probably their legal fees for trying to sue Quotes.ca

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Long-term investments $ 28,835,588

Um.......why are they investing in anything "long-term"?? Isn't Armageddon "imminent"??

And Mary scores one point!!!!!!

• Ianone
    Ianone

Gerard, interesting.

SF. no, the deceased was an American broker. I was incorrect in calling him Canadian.

• Ianone
    Ianone

Any who runs JP Morgan. The very ones who funded Bolshevism in Russia and B'nai B'rithites.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

bttt hmm. I think the Watch Tower in Canada has enough to pay for Lawrence Hughes court costs and $900,000 lawsuit wrongful death damages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit