How's my little buddy Richie doing?

by jula71 14 Replies latest jw friends

• jula71
    jula71

Just checking up on Richie, seeing if anything has happened. Been away from the board for a while.

• Carol
    Carol

Jula, I saw his gorgeous avatar on another thread and can't for the life of me remember which one it was. I share in your curiousity. Richie where are you?????

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

It seems as if it has been a few days since Richie has been around. I can tell you that he as since joined another cult called the "Brown Boy Apostles". He has taken the name of Richie D. Licious and is the figurative apostle Timothy of the 12.

See for your self:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/100733/1735942/post.ashx#1735942

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Where O where

Has our RichieRich gone?

Where O where

Can he be?

With his hair

Cut short

And his attitude

Cut long

Where O where

Can he be?

• Buhdee
    Buhdee

It has also been a while since the new college student Tsnuami has been around.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, that cuts it then. They are both busy doing homework.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Tsunami is posting on a different board lately but seems to be doing well with college.

Richie, well he is just not around here much lately...

Seems that he is busy with life - as he should be.

As WE should be...!!

-Aude.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Aw... I feel so loved!

Right now I'm holding down my new job at Target (the store) and triying to keep my school work up.

I work Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. On top of that, I have meeting Mondays, Wednsday, and Sunday afternoon.

So I squeeze in "extra-curricular" activities, school work, and general pimping to fill those gaps, and when I occasionally get time, I browse on here. To be honest, I haven't watched a minute of TV in at least 10 days.

I still read email, so if you're just dying to talk to me (ha) you can email me there: [email protected]

Jula, sorry I'm never on yahoo anymore but things are crazy!!

Carol, I did find the time to slip up a tree and I got a beautiful 10 point buck (260 lbs. 164 B&C). I guess I'll have to post that here when I get a moment...

• Legolas
  • luna2
    luna2

Good to hear you're doing well, Richie. Sounds like you have a very busy schedule. Bet you'll be glad to cut out that JW stuff in a few years so you'll have time for more important things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit