Minimus Is Demonized

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I posted this on a different thread regarding my mother but her sister (my aunt) told her that because I left the "truth" and am living my life outside of Bible principles, that the "demons" are affecting her. She told my mom that twice last week, "the demons pushed her" and caused her to fall. Why???? Because my mother associates with me and my mom associates with her sister----therefore the "contact" is made thru my mother to her. She gave my mom an ultimatum that if she didn't treat me as a disfellowshipped person, in harmony with the new Organized book's comments on shunning ones that do not live according to scriptural principles, she would not be able to continue associating with her. She told her to stop putting your son "as your God and start putting Jehovah ahead instead".

• klinton
    klinton

Yeah....My mother has told me on numerous times that I'm posessed. She attributes the problems between my father and I to the 'demonic influences' I brought into the house growing up. It of course has nothing to do with his abbusive nature, or his temper. It must have been my comic books.

• blondie
    blondie

So if a person doesn't go the meetings and the elders haven't taken the step to DF the person or consider them DA'd, an individual JW can DF/DA them unofficially? So your aunt is imposing her conscience on your mother, min, and she is the "righteous" one?

I hope your mother doesn't cave into this.

*** w00 5/1 p. 16 Hear What the Spirit Has to Say ***

It is vital to keep in mind, however, that when there is no divinely provided principle, rule, or law, it would be improper to impose the judgments of our own conscience on fellow Christians in what are purely personal matters

*** w86 1/15 pp. 18-19 Regaining Power, Not Tiring Out ***

Therefore, do not impose your conscience on someone else, or pressure the individual into following your solution, or brand him as an immature Christian if he is reluctant to adopt your personal view

This is pure emotional blackmail.

Blondie

• clear2c
    clear2c

Ask her to gather up all the demon possesed items call in the brothers and try and burn them lol ,,,, according to what I was told ..... via hearsey those items cant be burned "this is some how proof that they are demonzied" make sure you have a video cam rolling for the burning so that the whole world can see proof of this! .... oh and if they are claiming some how the demons are inside YOU they are condeming YOU with out a fair TEST to see if they are inside YOU since they can not set you on fire (ironic and self justifying) to see weather or not you burn or not as proof of demons.

Hmmmmm the whole buring things to prove or disprove demons starting to draw a clear picture now :)

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

My brother was accused by his soon to be ex wife of being demonized. He just laughed and told her where she could get off.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm going to my aunt's house on Hallloween and am going to yell, "BOO".

• blondie
    blondie

Will you need a costume?

• kid-A
    kid-A

I'm going to my aunt's house on Hallloween

Dont think your aunt will need a costume.....she is already a witch !!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Ok, so how does one explain the fact that I, as a Catholic for the first 25 years of my life, lived relatively problem free? But within 2 months of studying with Jehovah's Witnesses I fell and sprained my right ankle 3 times. Over the next 20 years I had 4 knee injuries, more back injuries than I can count, sleep apnea, hypothyroidism, developed migraines, gained a ton of weight, had surgery in my throat, had 2 polyps removed from my colon, 2 kidney stones, and developed gout.

Maybe I should blame Jehovah's Witnesses for introducing demons into my life.

W

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Hmmmmm the whole buring things to prove or disprove demons starting to draw a clear picture now

Sad story from the book, Witnesses of Jehovah, written by former Witnesses Leonard & Marjorie Chretien:

"Psychologist Jerry Bergman, for many years a Jehovah's Witness, has written a book titled The Mental Health of Jehovah's Witnesses. While interviewing him for the film Witnesses of Jehovah, he told us this tragic story. It was about a Witness who was very active in his congregation for many years. When he started to behave very strangely, the elders thought that the furniture in his house was demonized, since he had bought it from the Salvation Army. So they began to burn pieces of his furniture in order to destroy this demon influence. Eventually they burned nearly every piece of furniture in his house, but the man showed no improvement. In fact he was getting worse. The elders then started to burn the man's clothing and other possessions, including family portraits. Through Dr. Bergman's encouragement, the elders finally took the man to a medical doctor. The doctor ordered tests at a hospital, where it was diagnosed that the patient had a brain tumor and would require immediate surgery. However, the man died before the operation could be performed."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit