Haunted Hall

by Virgogirl 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

Was it just me, or did anyone else experience unsettling, wierd vibes inside a Kingdom Hall? It used to creep me out, it felt almost eerie and spooky inside. Sometimes we opened the doors on Saturday afternoon to clean, and it was all dark and sinister inside when we entered, and it almost felt like something was in there, not good vibes, either.

• carla
    carla

was there.

• klinton
    klinton

Honestly...the creepiest thing I can recall about the Halls was the complete lack of taste that went into the interior design. They were always lost in the 60's...with no hope of ever looking respectable. Did the society have a bulk discount on green, brown and orange carpeting and curtains? And those chairs...were they trying to give everyone back problems?

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Curtains? What curtains? Who needs curtains when you don't have any windows? I've never been in a kingdom hall that had any windows. That's creepy enough by itself.

CB

• klinton
    klinton

The floor length ones behind the platform...Every hall I've ever been in had them. Very retro indeed.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

They're all haunted with the lies and deceit of the WBTS.

• kazar
    kazar

It was definitely unsettling and disturbing to me. I thought it was because I was demonized as they claimed I wasl.

• kid-A
    kid-A

All king-dumb halls are haunted by the wasted lives and potentials of the dubs that have fallen into their vortex....

• Soledad
    Soledad
    Did the society have a bulk discount on green, brown and orange carpeting and curtains?

I've wondered that myself! How come all of them had the same type of carpeting? (and I have been to many!)

• jula71
    jula71

No windows......something spooky about no windows. Almost like there's something to hide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit