Manna = Magic Mushrooms

by startingover 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• startingover
  • Spectre
    Spectre

WOW!!! That would explain a lot!!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

That is very interesting reading. I never thought of that take. It would make the B-book more interesting for, I like shrooms..

For cooking purposes of course.

• clear2c
    clear2c

There was also some speculation years ago about the high priest's costume since his hat is simular in appearance to a mushroom.

• clear2c
  • ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Wow! that was really interesting, I must research it some more, hey, you know I also heard that some magic mushrooms grew on the island of Patmos where John the supposed writer of Revelations was imprisoned, and that would also explain alot! Oh, I must get some of those mushrooms so I can also see cool stuff!!!

IC

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have to disagree... I don't think it was Mushrooms.

(Exodus 16:13-14) Accordingly it occurred that in the evening the quails began to come up and cover the camp, and in the morning there had developed a layer of dew round about the camp. In time the layer of dew evaporated and here upon the surface of the wilderness there was a fine flaky thing, fine like hoarfrost upon the earth.

I strongly suspect it was dried and flakey bird droppings left by the quails.

That's right... they were eating bird crap.

Speaking of which, I recently had to take down my DirectTV dish because it was incrusted with manna.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sounds like a load of manna to me.

S

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I love mushroom pizza! Hmm!

• kid-A
    kid-A

Didnt the WTS once publish some ridiculous illustration (my book of bible stories) depicting the jews eating the manna? I recall it looked some white, flakey substance!! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit