Birthdays are fun!

by pennycandy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Tomorrow is my youngest baby's 2nd birthday. I'm gonna wrap presents and buy a cake and light candles and wear a silly hat and sing happy birthday. And I'm not gonna have those silly nagging guilt feelings that I used to that kept me from singing the whole song or from getting in the pictures. My kids are going to have the special birthday fun I never had.

• hubert
    hubert

Yes, birthdays ARE fun, and there ain't nuttin' wrong with celebrating them, either.

Enjoy the party, and enjoy your toddler's special day.

Take lots of pictures. (Happy Birthday, little one) !!

Hubert

• luna2
    luna2

Good for you!

I used to love throwing birthday parties for my kids before the Watchtower came along and I allowed it to suck all the fun out of life.

Happy Birthday to your baby!

• twinflame
    twinflame

Have a great party and lots of fun! Happy Birthday little one.

• kls
    kls

Yippie and good for you Penny ,and a hug to the Birthday girl ((((((((((hug )))))))))

• Es
    Es

Happy birthday to your little girl. It is soooo much fun, i cant wait for my sons 4th birthday in Feb we are going to the zoo with friends and family. I have picked out the birthday cake im cooking and starting to slowly organise things. Its so exciting i love it

es

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Happy Birthday to your baby, pennycandy! My baby girl's 12th birthday was last Saturday and we went shopping and bought a cake and sang "Happy Birthday" and gave presents, and it was great!

How fun to be NORMAL!

Nina

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Thanks for all the well-wishes. We're going to have a fun day.

Yes, Nina, "normal" is the word. I've never taken such great pleasure being normal.

• Double Edge
  • young hearts, be free..
    young hearts, be free..

Yippeeeeee!!!!! Now the "terrible two's" start

Yup, birthdays are great - I had my first proper 'adult' party earlier this year and it was awesome!!! My sister came in with a cake and candles, all our mates were there too, and i got a few prezzies....I was buzzing for days, and that wasn't from the Saturday Night Substances

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit