Hello to all, and thanks for your kindness...

by james_woods 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• james_woods
    james_woods

James here; exjw for about 25 years. Was "in" from 1963 to 1980 due to parental "guidance" beyond my own good sense.

Have been to elder school, bethel, WTHQ, etc..., knew many of Franz heretics in the mid-late 70 trouble from Oklahoma City.

Have many silly stories to offer...but for now just will say this -

If your "GOD" was REALLY going to come down here and KILL EVERYBODY ON EARTH except for the WT people who the society liked, would you not stand up to fly the first fighter jet against such a horrible alien?

Thats what I tell them when I get pushed on for falling "away"...seems somehow even better arg than the false prophecies, selfish control freaking, phony bible translation, UN club, stupid medicine, dont ask dont tell at bethel,

etc..

hey - its my rant and I like it FINE!!!

James

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Welcome to the board, James!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Welcome James, can't wait to hear the stories you have to tell. Don't be shy, tell all!

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Welcome. I look forward to hearing your stories.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I like your rant, too!

Welcome to the board!

Dave

• Sheepish
    Sheepish

Hi James! Understand the rant really! Welcome.

Interestingly, there are people (who are not JWs) who believe that is exactly what the walking dead will think & do when The Lord shows up! And that all the interest & promotion of alien stuff is the set-up.

• vitty
    vitty

Hi, Im really looking forward to your story

If its long and interesting you could post it in instalments like others have done ( it gets quite exciting that way ) Im sad I know

• Legolas
    Legolas
    If your "GOD" was REALLY going to come down here and KILL EVERYBODY ON EARTH except for the WT people who the society liked, would you not stand up to fly the first fighter jet against such a horrible alien?

Oh so good!

Welcome to the board!!!!!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Their concept of the final times is wildly wrong and is the product of simple unsophisticated minds that do not have a proper grounding and education in the scriptures. Also due to the short time they've been around as a religion they lack the proper historical perspective needed to correctly grasp complicated issues.

Witness the fact that they themselves have already declared erroneous and rejected most of their own doctrines. Most of what the first two FDSs Russell and Rutherford declared as truth has been trashed and the Franz doctrines are now being dismantled.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

like your intro James and your rant is similar to how I think about why I wouldn't join up to the Lie again.

Look forward to some of you worst or best bethel stories etc...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit