The story of my life (part 15- Betrayed)

by onacruse 28 Replies latest jw friends

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

Though i've haven't yet been married I have been in a serious relationship for years and cheated on. I know some but not all of the pain you went through. I can identify with not wanting to live after you break apart. I think it's one of the most devastating things you can go through. It's something I never want to repeat.

A person who can't keep the commitment shouldn't make it in the first place.

Dez

• Marvin Shilmer
  • seven006
    seven006

Blatant insensitivity? Who me?

That’s noting, you should have heard the phone conversation I had when Craig called me right after I made the post (he always calls me right after I make a post, that’s why I don’t post very often). I can yell at him, cuss at him, and smack him up side the head and he still loves me. I just can’t get rid of the guy no matter what I do. Craig just has too much time on his hands to think. If he was good at thinking it would be alright but he is still learning how to douche out his brain. I’m just helping him a bit. It’s my job.

It’s Alan’s fault. He gave Craig my phone number.

Dave

• jgnat
  • jgnat
    jgnat

I know, I know, seven. And ditto what you said about Craigie thinking too hard. Thank God for Bikerchic in his life, otherwise the poor man would forget to eat. Smooches for you.

• heathen
    heathen

So let me guess , part 16 is how you devorce your wife she marries the elder they both remain in good standing while they took a crap on you for smoking ......... or better yet they find out you had a hand gun and df you over it .... wow that would be typical .....

• seven006
    seven006

Heathen,
    Except for them finding out he had a gun, you are right on the money.

Ain’t this a fun cult?

Jgnat,
    Smooches back at’ch woman.

• heathen
    heathen

Good God I know the bastards all too well don't I ? Rotten to the core when it comes to saving face and condemning people .

• Balsam
    Balsam

Onacruse,

Gosh you story brings me back to my old life. My Elder husband having an affair with our close JW friend's wife. Your fortunate that you did not end your life that night. I started to end my life several times, but for one reason or another something stopped me, convinced me that one day these bad events in my life would not be the end of me. Today we can be glad we didn't do that. We can lose everything, but we have ourselves and there are people who really care for us.

Trusting in a religion to make our lives good is a mirage that screws up a lot of people. When the mirage ends it is wake up time, and we all here woke up from our dreams.

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit