It is Monday....

by lola28 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Spectre
    Spectre

On this site, yes. On the myspace ex-jw group, I posted it on the "say something about yourself" page.

• lola28
    lola28

How did you manage to deal with it? it sucks dosen't it being the only single one in your hall, everyone is already paired from from like the age of five.

lola

• Spectre
    Spectre

Not only that but all the implied rules. "You really shouldn't visit other congregations for the purpose of meeting someone." "Assemblies are for spiritual food, not meeting somebody." "You just got babtized, you should be trying to estabish your relationship with Jehovah, not some girl."

• lola28
    lola28

I know there are so few witnesses that everytime someone new moves to the congregation they immediatley become possible marriage partners. I know a sister that moved to another congregation to help preach to deaf people and the first thing she said to me was "thanks to this move I have more marriage prospects" WTF? What happened to meeting someone and trying to really get to know the person and seeing if you have things in common? It seems that ther are only three things a man has to do to get a witness wife

1. Know how to highlite a Watchtower

2. Breathe

3.Wear pants.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Aren't you off work yet?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Good Grief!!!

You survived not only the insanity of the JW religon but your step father as well!!!

I think you should post your story as a new thread....

Far out mate... I'm just gob smacked....

• lola28
    lola28

Okay I am out. see you guys tomm.

Night.

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit