Hello from Utah

by Todd Mitchell 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Todd Mitchell
    Todd Mitchell

Hi there,

My name is Todd and I am new to this forum. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am from Salt Lake City, Utah and I have been free from the WTBTS since 1998. I wanted to also see if there are any ex-JW's in Utah that might want to chat. I would also love to chat with anyone from any where in the world. I hope to hear from you soon.

Todd

• Soledad
    Soledad

Hi Todd Welcome!

I also have been cult-free since 1998. Maybe I should get that imprinted on a tee shirt? What do you think?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hi Todd...

I'm not from Utah, but I know some people that know some people from there ... WELCOME !

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Welcome :)

• Spectre
    Spectre

Hello, I was in Orem from 1975-1985. It was a miserable time as I was 8 when we moved there. I was usually the only witness at school and it was always great being told that I had my own "special territory" for preaching to mormons.

• alamb
    alamb

I'm from Utah. Seems I can't escape. Glad to have some company!

• forsharry
    forsharry

Wilkommen, Beinvenue....Welcome!

Sorry, watched the first season of the Muppets Show last night and they sang Caberet.

I'm not from Utah, but I did leave the JWs. Does that count for something?

Anywho, welcome to the board! Sit back and relax and enjoy. Good times, my friend, good times!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi Todd

Welcome!!

I'm not from Utah and not ex-jw, but I'll talk to anybody

• twinflame
    twinflame

Welcome Todd!

I was in Utah from 1985-1994 or so. Was in Spanish Fork congregation most of it but was in American Fork and Provo for a short time. Move to CA and faded away in 98.

You've found a great place to find friends and people who understand.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome Todd!

I've been out - finally - since 1995.

Take care,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit