still trying to hang in there

by Cygnus 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I miss 2 days on here and feel like I'm completely out of the loop. :(

I've been really sick and in a rough state of mind with everything in my life going down the drain, but I'm hanging in there best I can. I miss you all; hopefully tomorrow I'll feel a little better and will read and post some more.

Thank you to my friends for listening to my yakking and giving their support. It means everything to me.

Edit at 6:30am: well I stayed up all night watching Tv and posting here. I guess I feel a little better. Physically anyway.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hope you're back on top form soon cygnus.

Keep on talking and hanging on!

And try get some sleep - surprising what a difference it makes!!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

(((Cygnus))) don't worry about dumping a foul mood on us. We can handle it and venting might help. PM me if you want to.

AuldSoul

• Legolas
    Legolas

Feel better soon!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    And try get some sleep - surprising what a difference it makes!!

That's the truth! I don't know if it's healthy to use it as an escape, but your mind/brain/body definitely will fight with you if you don't get enough sleep.

Call me when you get a chance, Dude.

Dave

• Dansk
    Dansk

Cygnus,

We all get days like that. I had one yesterday - but in my mind I planned to make tomorrow (today) a better one - and it has been! Today you even made a post just after one of mine and it cheered me up! See, we can all bounce off one another!

Whatever it is you're going through please realise we're all here for you. The mind is what jails us - or frees us. It isn't easy to steer it to positivity, I agree, but it's a lot easier when there are so many good people here to offer a hand. If you can't find anything better to do than just keep logging on here then that's fine, because that's often what I've done in the past. You WILL get through your malady, BELIEVE me. You will even face more maladies, but we can overcome them all.

Rooting for you, my friend.

Ian

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Cygnus do you have the flu? Drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest. Hope that you're feeling better soon!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

(((((cyg)))))

• xjwms
    xjwms

I wish you well

I was fogg'eeee this am as well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit