The Marriage of the Lamb has Taken Place in the Heavens, Amen T.F.D.S.

by EliJah 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EliJah
    EliJah

7 Let us rejoice and be overjoyed, and let us give him the glory, because the marriage of the Lamb has arrived and his wife has prepared herself.

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. 2 I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

46 Then a reasoning entered among them as to who would be the greatest of them. 47 Jesus, knowing the reasoning of their hearts, took a young child, set it beside him 48 and said to them: “Whoever receives this young child on the basis of my name receives me [too], and whoever receives me receives him that sent me forth. For he that conducts himself as a lesser one among all of YOU is the one that is great.”

Praise be to JAH the Father and to JESUS CHRIST and His Twelve Apostles ,Amen.......

Heavenly Father, Let Your Name be Sanctified, Amen.......

From Jesus Christ Himself: The Least is the Greatest in the Kingdom of GOD

Meaning: Twelve is a Greater Number Than 1, Jesus Christ is the ONE and ONLY worthy of Perfect Sacrifice, Amen

The Least Number is ONE. The Marriage of the Lamb has Taken Place, Amen

ONE in UNION is a Lesser Number Than Twelve, but GREATER in Strength and Unity. The Meaning of I and The Father are ONE, AMEN

The Faithful and Discreet Slave.......JESUS CHRIST AND THE TWELVE ARE DESCENDING UPON THE EARTH AS WE SPEAK

The Heavenly Angels are Descending Upon the Earth as We Speak

ALL UNDER AUTHORITY OF JAH THE FATHER, THE UNIVERSAL SOVEREIGN IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD, AMEN.......

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

AND ? -------------

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

And your point is?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    ALL UNDER AUTHORITY OF JAH THE FATHER, THE UNIVERSAL SOVEREIGN IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD, AMEN.......

gosh, thanks for the prayer elijah.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Shouldn't there be a "selah" in there, somewhere?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    "well frank, i hear that if you like the bible, you'll LOVE the Quran! Say, why don't you give it a spin?"

2: The Cow

Don't bother to warn the disbelievers. Allah has blinded them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 2:6

Allah has sickened their hearts. A painful doom is theirs because they lie. 2:10

Allah has blinded the disbelievers. 2:17-18

A fire has been prepared for the disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones. 2:24

Disbelievers will be burned with fire. 2:39, 90

Allah stamped wretchedness upon the Jews because they killed the prophets and disbelieved Allah's revelations. 2:61

Allah turned Sabbath breakers into apes. 2:65-66

Allah has cursed them for their unbelief. 2:88

The curse of Allah is on disbelievers. 2:89

Jews are the greediest of all humankind. 2:96

Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers. 2:98

Only evil people are disbelievers. 2:99

• l3gi0n
    l3gi0n

Hey...

your

stupid..

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    The Faithful and Discreet Slave.......JESUS CHRIST AND THE TWELVE ARE DESCENDING UPON THE EARTH AS WE SPEAK

You`re right, I can see them thru my bedroom window...the earth is shaking...thunder and lightning coming from the heavens, and heavy hailstones, weighing about a hundred pounds each are fallin to the ground, shaking the earth, my computer almost fell of the table, and...the 7-headed beast is coming out of the sea, I can see it clearly! - and there`s a hooker riding on it, she has some kind of...purple clothing, and ... holy crap, there`s Christ on his white horse, and a sword is coming out of his mouth! - and...the other horsemen are there too, and they`re coming, they`re coming...they`re on the roof of my house, oh my god, one of the horsemen is trying to climb thru my bedroom window, I think it`s death, but the window is to narrow, he can`t get his yellow horse in here, OH MY GOD! NOW HE`S STANDING IN MY ROOM, STRAIGHT BEFORE ME! I`m shaking, and crying, I ask him..."is this...is this...the end? Are you going to...". He grins at me, his eyes are empty, black holes, his mouth...then he points at my stereo, and music starts playing...it`s music, and death starts to dance..."I like to move it move it...I like to move it move it"...and he does the butt dance, like Jennifer Lopes...I think I`m gonna pass ou...

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Elijunk,

tho speakest as the sensless one speaketh, hearken unto my word, as I saith, tho art the false one who speweth nonsense, your words are as a leaky roof whose dripping has annoyed-eth me and my household.

Thus saith the Elder, I shall slayeth thee wit thine own foolishness, your words are as the grass of the fields which dry up and wither away. edited to add: "selah"

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    has annoyed-eth me and my household

A ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!! Funniest ever !!!! "Annoyed-eth", ha ha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit