this makes me MAD

by under74 29 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

I came a cross this article....never heard of it before although I know now there was a primetime live that did a story about them. It's sick to know. I read more and it made me more angry.

And there are people here in the US that say racism isn't the way it was....idiots.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

http://www.parentsbehavingbadly.com/ -scroll down

http://prussianbluefan.blogspot.com/

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

That's so disturbing ...

I read the ABC article feeling like it was satire, or a joke. But ... wow.

Wow.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

It's people like this that make me a firm believer in euthanasia.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I do not promote any kind of racism, including this, but how is this different from "Celebrate Black Heritage" events?

• enosant
    enosant

Boy, this just leaves me speechless! Some people obviously never question their beliefs or heritage!

Have they not seen American History X?

enosant
    Un peut de bien ne peut faire de mal - es.67
  • enosant
    enosant

Just had a look at their lyrics and its pure propaganda of white supremacy and call to arms! In particular 'Aryan Man Awake', 'Vistory','Weiss Weiss Weiss' (use babelfish to translate) and 'Sacrifice'

Appreciating your heritage and bringing attention to it is one thing but re-hashing an ideology that the entire world condems and went to war over is quite another.

How can they be allowed to get away with this?Is this freedom of speech gone mad or is there something more insideous going on here?

enosant
    Un peut de bien ne peut faire de mal - es.67

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Eugenics? Still? Gahhh! The probably think you can tell the spiritual aptitude of a person by the size of his head and the shape of his nose, just like CT Russell did.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    the spiritual aptitude of a person by the size of his head and the shape of his nose

Perhaps a flattened nose is indicative of how many fights you've been in, and therefore is some indication. :-) lol

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

"And there are people here in the US that say racism isn't the way it was....idiots."

Thus sayeth the sensationalist white liberal. I've been a target of racism for all my life, and IMHO, race has become less and less of an issue the longer I've lived. The reason why Prussian Blue is even news is because they're the exception rather than the rule, which they would have been 70 years ago.

Oh, and for you people that were too lazy to use Babelfish, "Weiss, Weiss, Weiss" means "White, White, White".

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

"How can they be allowed to get away with this?Is this freedom of speech gone mad or is there something more insideous going on here?"

Because like it or not, they have a freedom to say anything they want, as long as they're not actually harming somebody. If we started policing every Tom, Dick or Harry for contrevertial comments, we'll end up like the dystopia Europeans keep on saying America's become.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit