by JH 6 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Take the test

Results of "The Test"
    How angry do you get on the road?
    Your score = 50

What does your score mean?

According to the results of this test, you have a moderate case of road rage. Though you don't always lose your cool, there are certain circumstances that overheat your circuitry and make you fume. Perhaps you get overly impatient while waiting at a red light, or have a low level of tolerance for super-slow drivers. Whatever the case, you're probably making mountains out of molehills. If you're going to drive, you have to accept the fact that it won't always be "smooth sailing". In preservation of your own mental and physical health, and for the sake of everyone else on the road, try to put these highway frustrations into perspective. They are just not worth the headache.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Wow, JH, I only got a 35 and I truly thought I was bad with this one!

Results of "The Test"
    Your score = 35

According to the results of this test, you have a moderate case of road rage. Though you don't always lose your cool, there are certain circumstances that overheat your circuitry and make you fume. Perhaps you get overly impatient while waiting at a red light, or have a low level of tolerance for super-slow drivers. Whatever the case, you're probably making mountains out of molehills. If you're going to drive, you have to accept the fact that it won't always be "smooth sailing". In preservation of your own mental and physical health, and for the sake of everyone else on the road, try to put these highway frustrations into perspective. They are just not worth the headache.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Results of "The Test"

Your score = 85

Talk about a recipe for disaster: in one vehicle mix a handful of any combination of the following ingredients; pride, aggression, anger, frustration, impatience, intolerance, and stress. Stir vigorously and you've got yourself a healthy helping of road rage. According to this test, you've got all the symptoms. You get overly worked up over everyday driving situations, and often resort to nasty tactics to bulldoze your way through traffic - maybe even physically attacking others! One of the problems with this volatile concoction is that most of the people afflicted by it don't even realize they have a problem. For your own mental well-being and physical health and for the safety of everyone else on the road, you should work on overcoming your highway demons... before they lead to disaster.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Results of "The Test"
    Your score = 55

• Plummet
    Plummet
    Results of "The Test"
    Your score = 0

Congratulations! According to your test results, you are one cool cucumber behind the wheel. You manage to stay calm in almost any driving situation, whether stuck behind granny driving at a turtle's pace or watching helplessly as someone swipes your parking spot. You seem to recognize that such occurrences, albeit irritating, are just not the end of the world. You are able to put the little quirks and foibles of the highway scene into perspective; so what if you have to wait a couple minutes at a red light, or you're a few minutes late for work? Thanks to drivers like you, we manage to maintain a certain level of sanity on our roads.

What I didn't understand is when they asked for age, why did it start age 6 year old? How many 6 Year olds are out there driving?

• Jordan
    Jordan
    Results of "The Test"
    Your score = 40

Lord knows how I got such a low score. I'm usually filled with anger when I drive.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Some of those questions are kind of lame. Like the one about Grandma. My answer to that is "none of the above". I follow along at normal distance and then pass if the opportunity arises. Also, the question about cutting through a gas station parking lot to avoid a red light. Yeah, I've done that, but not for the past 10 years at least.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit