Did you feel religious

by vitty 13 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

When you were a witness did you feel like a christian, .................I always thought the born again seemed more "christian", even though I thought we had the truth

• twinflame
    twinflame

I think most of the time I just felt like a freak....

• vitty
    vitty

bloody hell that was quick !

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Yes, I felt like a "true christian" like I was taught. If I could make the "national average" than I felt good if nothing else. Crazy huh?

• twinflame
    twinflame
    bloody hell that was quick !

I didn't have to give it much deep thought...

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

No - I felt like I would never measure up. I never experienced the joy others seemed to. Maybe I shouldn't say never - just that the experiences were few and far between.

I feel much more - of everything - since I left.

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

Yup! And I was fool enough to believe we were the only real christians and on top of that the only true religion. I bought nearly all of it as a young child. Ignorance is not bliss.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I never really felt anything as I never bought into all the "Christiain" BS.

Will

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Do I feel religious.....No! Do I feel spiritual....Oh Yeah!

• That Nate Guy
    That Nate Guy

Religious. Yes. I was intelligent enough, and with enough education and self-awareness, to realize Jehovah's Witnesses are a species of Religion. I simply thought we were the One True Religion, worshipping the One True God, the Nutcase in the Sky.

"Goin up to the Nutcase in the Sky, that's where I'm gonna go when I die.."

By the way, I was of the "Anointed Class."

THAT NATE GUY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit