Jehovah and Satan were the same in the Bible? Jewish Polytheism

by VM44 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Oi mate, and she's cute too!

You enumerate the very things I meant when I said her book isn't perfect. However, overall her book is factual and a worthwhile contribution to the growing body of research demonstrating the mythical nature of Christ/Christianity. Freke and Gandy's book The Jesus Mysteries is a far more readable book, but lacking in the breadth and depth of The Christ Conspiracy.

Sorry we got off on the wrong foot, but I'm quite fond of "Acharya" and was very happy to have her endorsement for Jehovah Unmasked.

Nathaniel J. Merritt Met.D.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Hey Nate,
    Perhaps you could get your book reviewed by some real scholars, and I am not talking about 'talk origins skeptic' pseudo scholars. The book you keep crowing about seems to be nothing but a tribute to liberal or unbeliever assertions that are nothing but speculation. BTW, we do need to see your credentials since you try to pass yourself off as some sort of scholar. Please forgive me for being skeptical, LOL.
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

Ah here, we go...Nate says:
    >psssst..I'm a Gnostic..we don't have faith.
    The entire motive for your book probably, now how about some credentials instead of side-stepping replies?
    Rex

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Rex your being belligerent, just what 'credentials' would satisfy you? If he had a doctorate in religious studies would you then be impressed with his work? Clearly he is a thinking person who read and researched material from other sources, who felt others would benefit from his reading, and enjoyed writing a book. For a religionist that worships a carpenter and reveres the writings of fishermen I would think you would appreciate the work of a common man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit