I'm just numb! :-( I need to vent!

by caz 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• sf
    sf

Just a small expression of sorrow is what I can offer.

Sincerely, sKally

• xjwms
    xjwms

What a sad story

So sorry for your and familys loss.

How sad about those elders, just heartless.

• chuckyy
    chuckyy

SO SORRY TO HEAR OF THIS.

MY WIFE AND I DISASSOCIATED LAST YEAR BASICALLY BECAUSE OF VERY UNLOVING ACTIONS. MY WIFES FATHER DIED SHORTLY AFTER AND EVEN THOUGH MY MOTHER IN LAW IS A WITNESS, THE FUNERAL WAS BOYCOTTED BECAUSE I WAS TAKING IT IN THE FUNERAL HOME. I CAN SORT OF UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL. BEING SHUNNED AT THIS TIME IS SOMETHING SO UN CHRIST LIKE. IT CONVINCED ME THAT I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION TO LEAVE.

BEST WISHES AND LOVE TO YOUR FAMILY.

CHUKYY

• young hearts, be free..
    young hearts, be free..

My heart, hugs and deepest love are with you Caz. To lose someone in those circumstances is terrible, and as so many have already said those JW's sure know how to make a tragedy become a situation of resentment and anger.

Having battled depression for at least 5 years now myself I learned just how untrained, unwilling and useless the 'shepherds' are... Untrained in that their only knowledge and understanding is the severely limited amount they allow themselves to receive due to their faith in an all-providing God.

Unwilling in that "Jehovah knows best" and so they aren't willing to turn to any other source in order to learn how to assist those with less obvious/understood conditions, especially mental health.

And Useless because they know jack-shit about anything, are preoccupied with position-jostling and power struggling so therefore have no true concern or interest in those they purport to care for.......

Again, turn to your true friends for support and help Caz, and remember that we are always willing to help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit