Whoops, I meant Circuit Leasing.........!?

by atypical 3 Replies latest jw friends

• atypical
    atypical

Sorry, I hit enter on accident. Anyway, does anyone know what the deal is with www.circuitleasing.com ?

If there is already a thread on this, can someone post it for me? I have been trying to figure this out; I sent two requests for information from circuit leasing and received no response. I finally e-mailed a third time and got a response. I was told that Ciruit Leasing is not owned by the Watchtower, and if I have questions about circuit leasing, I should ask my Circuit Overseer! Is it just me, or does that kind of answer make your head want to explode? I e-mailed again and asked how my circuit overseer would know about their company if they are not owned by the watchtower. I also asked if they are in any way affiliated with Jehovah's Witnesses and why they would want to dodge my questions.

any input?

• TD
    TD

Hi atypical,

It's too bad they won't send you anything. I'm trying to figure out how to make them stop.

As near as I can tell, the business is owned by members of the JW faith, but not formally affliated with their religious organization even though the vehicles up for lease have been purchased from the JW organiztion.

If I wanted to buy a Buick, I could buy one new here in the valley for less then Circuit Leasing wants to lease one.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Go to the other thread and scroll down.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/100389/1.ashx

• caligirl
    caligirl

Ah... I had forgotten all about this. I think my husband emailed with them a few times several years ago to try to get the skinny- don't remember what happened there

. Upshot of it all is that you are supposed to be fleeced royally AND LIKE IT because it is such an amazing privilege to drive a car that held the derriere of a CO or DO. Seems to me that finding this a privilege is pretty much idolizing men.... "Ooh a CO put his sweaty hands on this steering wheel and probably farted in the seat too! Isn't that the coolest thing that we can have such a privilege of doing the exact same thing?"

Equivelent of buying a used napkin on ebay because some star supposedly wiped their spit on it in my opinion!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit