Why are there so many "Should Gay's Marry" ads?

by Elsewhere 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Recently I've noticed that about 90% of the large ads are asking the question: "Should Gays Marry?"

Any particular reason?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I've wondered the same thing.

Wouldn't ya know it? It's at the bottom of this thread!

• Spectre
    Spectre

I blame all those "Hollywood secular elitist types".

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

This gets asked a bit and it is never at the bottom of my screen....just stuff about gay advocates in Australia? I think I am missing out

• daystar
    daystar

I've noticed. It's really annoying since I'm at the office and don't want any raised eyebrows.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

We need a polling feature here -- they can just read that. I been afraid to use those on-line polling stations, you know with all the worms n' stuff going around.

Anyway, I vote, "Yes." But only if they wanna get married. Geez...ya' can't force peeps to do stuff they're not comfortable with.

Rabbit

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Oh, Elsewhere... "Damiana" is the name of that liquor.

Enjoy !

• thom
    thom

That's about the only ad I've been seeing on here for maybe a week now. It's on every page, more than once per page.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Well I hear it's all the rage.....maybe we should all try it? LOL

• steve2
    steve2

Lo and behold...I've only just noticed it. If you had not noticed it, I probably wouldn't have!

But I can share with you that my (male) partner and I had our civil union recently which encompasses most of the responsibilities and rights of marriage, except the right to adopt children. We're planning on swapping rings - a very pagan tradition - later this year with friends and family present.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit