TELL THE ELDERS SHE'S HAD AN ABORTION

by steve2 22 Replies latest jw friends

• BadPammie
    BadPammie

Ok so here's the low down: I don't comment alot, but

As a medical professional who has managed personell, I can tell you that I would FIRE and PROSECUTE any little twit who thought they would curry favor with a diety by breaking a signed confidentiality contract. I worked too long and hard to let some little sychophant ruin my career and sully my good name and licensure. As a College Administrator and Teacher who gave seminars on HIPPA I was really clear to all my students about the definition of confidential. I wish I would've know about this article. I will keep it in mind in the future when in the postition of hiring or educating these people. I will be sure to point out that the organization encouraging this CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR will also be prosecuted. I don't care what they say about using your own conscience, blah blah blah, to cover their ass, the WTS is playing with fire. They are still an accessory to the crime, and yes, it is a crime now. They can vomit the words 'theocratic warfare' all they god damn want, but the bottom line is that they are endorsing crime.

I feel strongly about this so I will sign with my full on name:

BadPammie a.k.a.

Pamela Ann Sterling (maiden name HaywoodFinney) RN BSN

Grew up in Malden Missouri, Left the bORG in Shasta City, CA just outside of Redding.

Anybody got anything to say?

• Legolas
    Legolas

Legolas -

Could you give us the article title and date? Appreciate it.

Jeff

Sure thing....Sept. 1, 1987 Watchtower, page 12.

• luna2
    luna2
    Anybody got anything to say?

Go, Pammie!

• Balsam
    Balsam

BadPammie,

That is awesome anyone listening to you teach would surely know that they are committing a crime if they reveal confidental information about a fellow religious member. I can just see you pounding your fist in your hand telling them their religious organization will be proscuted too if they do it. Love it. Thank goodness for strong minded folks like you who will protect our interests as patients.

Balsam

• Gozz
    Gozz

One wonders which of the idiotic drones in the Watchtower writing department wrote all that nonsense, and the criminally-minded GB members that signed off on it. Morons.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

In the article they say that reporting is a personal decision, but attempt to place a huge burden of guilt if a person chooses not to. The net effect would be that the one who acted on their personal decision is the ONLY one who could be sued, because the article plainly leaves the decision to the individual.

"Do what we tell you to do, but don't hold us accountable for telling you to do it!"

AGGHHH!!!!

AuldSoul

• Legolas
    Legolas

Did you get it Jeff?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((BadPammie))))) I went to the Bowling Green, MO congregation for awhile as a child. Don't know if you know anyone from that area. Had some friends (Hancock family) that left there to go to a Paragould, AR congregation. I graduated HS in 1989 if that gives you an idea of my age. PM me if you'd like to chat sometimes.

• steve2
    steve2
    As a College Administrator and Teacher who gave seminars on HIPPA I was really clear to all my students about the definition of confidential.

Hey BadPammie, way to go girl! I'm a senior clinical psychologist responsible for supervising staff and training interns in a local hospital. If any employee breached confidentiality on religious grounds, they would be called to immediate account and I would ensure it was followed to the letter of the law. Our newly legislated Health Practitioner's Competency Act has wide-ranging powers that ensure client rights are protected.

I suspect that the Watchtower has not elaborated on or "updated" in print the kind of information in that 1987 Watchtower because even the writing department might be dull but they are not stupid. If the Watchtower policy was made too explicit, JWs employed in the health sector would lost their jobs and the employer could be sued. Ouch! I've always maintained that one of the most forceful factors in the Watcthower modifying it's Orwellian policies is the potential financial and economic cost of such policies. Money doesn't only talk - it sues!

• BadPammie
    BadPammie
    I've always maintained that one of the most forceful factors in the Watcthower modifying it's Orwellian ;policies is the potential financial and economic cost of such policies. Money doesn't only talk - it sues!

Unfortunately it is the money of the duped publishers that is used to settle accounts. Maybe if enough of them see this they will stop supporting it. Until then it will be up to people like us to watch over our own little corner of the world. Kudos Steve2.

Pammie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit