Life

by joelbear 12 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

Life never fits into boxes. Is that because Adam sinned?

For instance, do Lions eat meat because man is sinful?

Is everything we see out of the box now?

leoj the wondering one

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Do we WANT life to fit into boxes??? Did God mean for it to fit into boxes???

Andi

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Questions from JoelBear

For instance, do Lions eat meat because man is sinful?

Well joelbear, let us examine the scriptures.

Genesis 2:
    Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name.
    So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field.

As you can see, all animals that had ever existed God created then and Adam named ALL of them.

Also note that God originally created animals to eat only salads:

genesis 1:
    And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground--everything that has the breath of life in it--I give every green plant for food." And it was so.

So God intended for animals to eat only the green vegetation and nuts and berries. Well the reason joelbear, that animals later began eating flesh is because they sinned in misleading man. Sure, they say it was just a practical joke, but fooling God's first self-aware bipedal science experiement is not very nice.

Genesis 3:
    1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made.

See? He was crafty. Also note that animals took part in tricking faithful men of old, such as this wiley donkey that slipped stolen silver in this poor man's bag:

Genesis 42:26-28
    At the place where they stopped for the night one of them opened his sack to get feed for his donkey, and he saw his silver in the mouth of his sack.

Also DOnkey's are clumsy and evil

Numbers 22:27-29 Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?"

What did he do? I'll tell you what that accursed evil donkey did:

When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she pressed close to the wall, crushing Balaam's foot against it...

Animals new diet since sinning consists primarily of small children:

2 kings 2:
    So the water has been wholesome to this day, according to the word which Eli'sha spoke.
    He went up from there to Bethel; and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, "Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!"
    And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.

So to answer your question joelbear, lions eat meat because of my cat's allignment to the great pyramids in egypt in conjunction with the stock prices of G.O.D. delivery service (goods on demand) and the hairstyles of jennifer aniston as clearly supported by scripture.

-Dan

• outnfree
    outnfree

You crack me up, Dan, you really do!!!!

joelbear,

I have no idea. Perhaps lions eat meat because it was all part of God's plan that his creatures only remain strict vegetarians for longer than 8 years so as to be able to discern whether or not they were following the true religion (ask dogpatch, he'll tell ya. lol). That might explain why He made lions with teeth that can really take a bite out of you, no?

outnfree

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

• Faraon
    Faraon

Joelbear,
    Yes, of course. Lions eat meat because man sinned. All animals ate only plants before the flood.
    You may ask why is it that the Jewish war god gave them pointy teeth and sharp claws? Why is it that snakes have no grinding molars and inject poison through them? Why T-Rex has also no grinding teeth? Why spiders inject paralyzing venom in their victims after catching them in their webs so that they can eat them later?
    The answer is simple. The flood took place on a Sabbath of a thousand years, so the war god could do no work under penalty of death. That is why he had Noah and his offspring build an ark.
    What you don’t know is that all animals were placed under animated suspension as soon as they entered the ark and went through genetic engineering inside the ark (no evolution). They also used a shrinking machine so that more than 3,000,000 animals could fit inside. Seeds from most plants were also taken inside because all plants in the surface died because they were under the heavy darkness produced by being covered by kilometers of salty water for months.
    After the flood, the angels (their Sabbath is as long as ours and not one thousand years, so they could work every six days) took all the excess water from the flood, and sent it to the middle of our galaxy. They cleaned the salt from water from the continents and put it back in the ocean (they forgot the Dead Sea, but that is another story). They took all marsupials to Australia, penguins to Antarctica, and so on. The most important story is that inside the ark they altered the T-Rex, Lions, and other carnivores and gave them sharp teeth so that they could kill easily. The story on spiders is different. Before the flood, they had used their webs to trap flying leaves and used their venom to neutralize their taste. Now they used it in flying insects who grew in abundance due to ferns being replaced by flowering plants.
    The demons in charge of collecting spores for the preservation of the ferns were pissed off because their offspring were killed in the flood and refused to collect them. The dinosaurs were sacrificed by Noah after the flood because they were considered to be good animals.

JRP

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

BWAHAHAHA!!! Dan and Faraon - you guys are killin' me! LOL!

Andi

• Nicolas
    Nicolas

llllllloooooolllll, that was a good story, you would be a good writer for the WBTS...

• ReverendRoy
    ReverendRoy

Dan and Faraon - ya'll are tooooo funny!

Joel - life in a box does not sound like a lot of fun.......

• logical
    logical

my life is in a box an evil horrible ugly freaky box i hate my box i want it to die

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get!

i know the pieces fit because i watched them fall away...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit