Good-bye Zev, have a good WTS-free life

It's been great having you here.

• Es
    Es

All the best zev.

es

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

I don't think I ever stated it here, but the UN thing rocked me at my core. I think that it was the single greatest eye-opener for me and contributed to my finally breaking out of a decades-long depression.

For that alone, I will be grateful to Zev. Thank you for exposing the extreme hyprocisy.

Like the others here, I wish you well in all you do and hope you will pop in once in a while - if only to say 'hi'.

Thanks again!

-Denise.

• Mary
    Mary

Godspeed Zev!

• hubert
    hubert

Hey Zev,

Sorry to hear you are leaving. I'm also sorry we didn't get together again since the N.E. Fest in New Hampshire. It's been a crazy summer. Thanks for all the help you and Gwen gave me to set up the Fest. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Hope all is well with you both, and hope we can still get together soon for a meal at the Lodge?

I got your e-mail addy's and will write from time to time, I promise.

Your friend,

Hubert

Thanks for lending me C of C, Gwen.

• LDH
    LDH

Zev,

Best to you! I left a while ago and now only pop in once in a while. IT's much healthier not to be tied so closely to this board. So glad you were successful in cutting those apron strings. You have certainly done your part to open others eyes.

Lisa

• Soledad
    Soledad

Thank you Zev. You have helped so many here.

Bye now!

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Geez Zev....Mrs Apostanator and I are going to miss you !! You and Gwen were one of the first people we met that were ex-jw's. All in All, I'm a little jealous seeing that you're able to move on in your "Watchtower free life" ( I'm not quite there yet and wish I was at the same place as you ) Loved your posts and will miss them. Best of luck !!!

The Apostanators

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Audios amigos!

Happy trails!

• oldflame
    oldflame

Why are you leaving ? we need people like you here. Darn it !!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit