How many of you should be working instead of this

by bboyneko 15 Replies latest jw friends

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

C'mon, 'fess up. Shouldn't you be workin'?

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

yeah....but how long can I stare at Cisco Protocol crap....
    no wonder i havent gotten my 75 cent raise

it was this website or consumptionjunction.com....either
    way the elders will be extremely pissed off

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Oh, if it were only true! I am actually waiting for the phone to ring, with an offer of an exciting new project. My last assignment wrapped up in mid-July, and I am between assignments right now.

cd

• Gopher
    Gopher

Bboy,

Yes. I am sneaking in here for a few minutes. It's just a habit!! (The "bad" associations out here have given me a strong craving to read the board, even here at work.)

You caught me! (Quick, hit alt-tab to bring up a "work" screen.)

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• dedalus
    dedalus

I'm at a television station, hooked on The Young and the Restless. Ooooh, that Victor Newman makes me so MAD!

Dedalus

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

BUSTED! oh no...lolol i'm addicted to this place

-h

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• jonjonsimons
    jonjonsimons

bboy,
    Ok you busted me. Don't tell or I'll get fired, lose my house,
    end up on welfare and have to move to a trailer park.
    You wouldn't want that on your conscience now would you?
    Peace and love,
    jjs

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Harm - I'm busted too! This place IS addictive and I haven't gotten much done since I started posting on this DB. But I have to have my daily fix! Great - now I sound like an alc-y!

Billygoat - signing off...

• joelbear
    joelbear

LOL. I am addicted to. But you can tell by the timing of my posts that I do work at least part of the day.

snugs

Joel

• Stacey
    Stacey

I dont post often, but I'm here reading every day. My job is REALLY BORING and there's not much work going on. I have several free hours a day that I can spend on the internet. How sad is that? Thank goodness or it would get in the way of my daily review of this board! (Kidding). I'm quitting this boring job in December so that I can go travel next year. Then I'll REALLY miss reading the board.

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit