Anybody just plain get fed up and DA?

by toby888 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Phooey. Make 'em work at it. Make them get you on some charge. Demand the witnesses be present to accuse you. Bring your own witnesses to testify in your behalf. Bring a copy of the Flock book (it's online, download and print the judicial parts), make your opening statement 45 minutes long. Appeal. Make them write all their names, addresses, ph #s and alternate contact info. Write the Society a few times. Then refuse to be shunned. Say Hello to any JWs you run into then go blblblblblblblblblbl with your finger and lips.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Glad you have found the secret to a happy life, Cygnus!

Say Hello to any JWs you run into then go blblblblblblblblblbl with your finger and lips.

CLASSIC!

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

To be honest with you, I didn't do anything. I didn't DA and I'm not DF'd. But I don't care about that anymore. I worried and started out on the fading side, but I'll openly get holiday decorations. I've put up halloween decorations outside in plain view. And we have a JW family that lives 5 houses down, another about 15 houses down and a MS behind our house. If I get DF'd, screw it. It's not like my family associates with me anyway. My parents don't call anymore, my (said to be) "best" friend already told me to never call her again, and my aunt, uncle and cousins already shun me. So, I've moved on. And it's been quite nice actually.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I couldnt take it anymore. Sitting there in meetings, I started shaking my head in distain. There came a moment I knew I couldnt go to one more meeting.

I think DAing is the best way to go. No offence to faders, its too much to ask some to DA. I think if everyone DAed instead of fade, it would pull bricks out of the tower faster. No more tower, no more shunning.

A constant, increasing stream of faders will have the same effect on the org as a large scale exodus, it will just take longer for the effects to be felt.

MF

• freedom96
    freedom96

For me, I moved and did the slow fade at the same time. I simply don't want them to put labels of any sort on me. And I will not DA, because for me that means that I must answer to them. I don't need to tell them anything.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Well, I meant to try and fade but my JW ex-wife was a blabbermouth. Last meeting I went to was a service meeting where the speaker held up the "Require" brochure and said words to the effect of: 'Isn't it wonderful that because people don't like to think for themselves this 32-page brochure can do all their thinking for them?' I let out a very audible AHEM and the next time I set foot in that building was to attend a judicial meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit