Help? Response about freeminds

by mpatrick 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Mishnah
    Mishnah

waiting, you are a hypocrite of the highest order. You bathe with freaks like AF and Kent, two of the most foul persons alive, and you dare to question my use of expressions to describe the actions of some folks here? Either take issue with what I said of get outta my way.

Kent, you are a complete loon. I have seen you threatent people on this board, use the foulest of foul language, and talk about your sexaul exploits in a manner that would lead most thinking people to believe that you are just blowing smoke to cover yourself. When you show respect, you'll be respected. Besides what I said was truthful and that is what bothers you the most which is why you side-stepped what I said and pasted some remarks from some other source. You think I believe you came up with that kind of coherency? Get real.

• waiting
    waiting

mishnah,

waiting, you are a hypocrite of the highest order.

What I said to you is not hypocrital in the least. I believe it and said it - nor have written anything else to anyone else implying otherwise.

You bathe with freaks like AF and Kent, two of the most foul persons alive,

My husband won't allow that, thank you.

and you dare to question my use of expressions to describe the actions of some folks here?

Not only "do I dare to question" - I expressly said I disagreed with you.

Either take issue with what I said of get outta my way.

I did take issue with what you said - try reading my post with comprehension. Learn to use proper sentence structure and language with your threats and you'll go further in the trolling world.

waiting

• Mishnah
    Mishnah

waiting, I can see you lack comprehension so I will try to be patient with you and help as best I can. What was so hard about my request to provide specific examples of what you disagree with? Just throwing a blanket of ignorance acorss what I wrote does nothing but make you look stupid. Here's what you need to do: Pick out a sentence from what I wrote. Comment on what you think it means. Then explain why you disagree. If this procedure is unclear then please let me know and I'll try to help you. But since you could not even recognize the metaphorical use of "bathe" then I doubt you're going to get how to explain your own objection.

• waiting
    waiting

Mishnah,

I don't have to do anything you say, suggest, or demand.

I don't want to waste my time debating you, nor will I. But when you sling insults, I will, at my leisure, respond, if I think it's worthwhile of my time.

Troll for any argument, debate, dirty fight, with somebody else dumb enough to come down to your level.

My flowers await.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit