When demons attack...don't pay the rent

by frozen one 5 Replies latest jw friends

• frozen one
    frozen one

I read about this in the local Sunday paper. A JW couple in Florida leased space to open a restaurant but now want to back out because the space they rented is haunted.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-ghost0805sep08,0,3349932.story

• anewme
    anewme

What a problem! I kind of feel for the Chungs. I wouldnt want to move in there either with the awful history of the place. Didnt they know the background???? I hope the judge lets them out of the deal based on lack of full disclosure. There must be provisions for cases like this. Since there is public heresay of secret infanticide, I would think this sad fact qualifies under laws regarding the disclosure of murder on the premises, which JW or not, asian people with a buddhist background are very concerned about. There are lots of other people who would love to be associated with a sick place like that.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I can't wait to see how they try to demonstrate the existence of intelligent non-corporeal organisms.

I bet they will try to bring one into the court trapped inside a small knick-knack like a plush Smurf toy.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Why don't they open a haunted restaurant? It's all bull$hit anyway but people love that crap!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Really now this is the stupidest thing I've ever read (I had only read the first bit when I posted above) 2.6 MILLION! Shouldn't they be spending less time chopping raw fish and more time selling watchtowers anyway!

Pull the pin and toss a few NWT's in there that will blast them pesky demons out! Buncha dingdongs...

• Es
    Es

heheh thats what i thought when reading, this couple shouldnt spend there "valubale" time cooking but rather should be preaching the good news

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit