OK! The real scoop on Enrico's "New System...

by Utopian Reformist 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Well, here it is....

Enrico and his associates believe that the great tribulation is very near, and will be manifested in economic terms. They assert that the symbolic markings spoken of in revelation about buying and selling are "real" and are currently already in place in the present day world wide economic banking system.

He and his associates are working on a project to develop a new commerical system designed to eliminate poverty (thus averting the effects of the bestial markings in revelation) and creating a global economy that is not based on conventional banking systems.

They are designing according to the "network marketing" model, which means, as europeans, they are unfortuantely unaware and naive of the perils associated with "pyramid schemes".

I found that europeans, especially italians, who like the japanese, seek to embrace all american concepts. Somehow, the general public in Italy is not as informed as we are, therefore they have not been alerted to the dangers of pyramid schemes and vertical marketing/integration, etc..

While visiting Italy last December, I noticed numerous examples of misapplied american business concepts and entertainment philosophies. Though they try, they are unfortuantely always a little late on the draw.

Poor Enrico, I will have to relate to him that his "new light" is nothing mysterious or new, and that he is probably not anointed in the WTBS sense as he believes. Knowing how regimented and self-rightoeus former catholics can become int he borg, I am not surprised he is disassociated.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko
    Bene, qui è.... Enrico ed i suoi soci credono che il tribulation grande sia molto vicino e saranno manifestati nei termini economici. Assericono che le marcature simboliche parlate nella rivelazione dell' acquisto e del vendere sono " reali " e sono attualmente già sul posto nel sistema bancario economico oggi in tutto il mondo. Lui ed i suoi soci stanno lavorando ad un progetto per sviluppare un nuovo sistema commerical destinato per eliminare la povertà (che evita così gli effetti delle marcature bestial nella rivelazione) e stanno creando un' economia globale che non è basata sui sistemi bancari convenzionali. Stanno progettando secondo " il modello di vendita della rete ", che i mezzi, come europei, sono unfortuantely ignari ed ingenuo dei pericoli connessi con " la piramide progetta ". Ho trovato che europei, particolarmente italiani, che come il giapponese, ricerca per abbracciare tutti i concetti americani. In qualche modo, il grande pubblico in Italia non è informed come siamo, quindi non sono stati avvisati ai pericoli degli schemi della piramide e di marketing/integration, ecc. verticali. Mentre visitavo l' Italia dicembre scorso, ho notato gli esempi numerosi dei concetti di affari e delle filosofie americani applicati male di intrattenimento. Benchè provino, sono unfortuantely sempre poco un ritardato sul tiraggio. Scarso Enrico, dovrò riferire a lui che la sua " nuova luce " è niente di mysterious o nuovo e che probabilmente non anointed nel senso di WTBS come crede. Sapendo regimented ed ex cattolici di auto-rightoeus può diventare interno lui borg, non sono sorprendo che è disassociated.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Maybe he can be the next musselni

• Maximus
    Maximus

Ben trovato, Giuliano!

I have no idea what computer translator he used, but it sure did leave some interesting and many times funny expressions, especially when he didn't spell very well: "they will be able confermarti that to April of 1999 I have taken the emblemi ... I only can dirti that"

Regimentation-oriented and self-righteous. Perfect qualities for JW organization, but deadly to one's humanity.

Looks like we share the quality of eleos, koine Greek for compassion.

Ciao!

Max

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Hi Max:

Thx alot. However, I just realized I left out a major point in Enrico's economic theory, he did mention that the number 666 is embedded in all commercial product bar codes.

In the "control", "stop", and "start" delineations in the actual barcode itself, Enrico's people claim the delineations mathematically calculate to 666.

As a senior network engineer and programmer, I know that depending on which number system (binary, hexadecimal, etc..)is involved, that combination can be "tweaked" out of almost anything.

Anyway, glad you are up and about today!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit