Broke & Anglican in Canada ...

by Uncanny 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Uncanny
    Uncanny

Just got some great news over the Television via the excellent Australian current affairs gig 'Foreign Correspondent' - wouldn't ya know it's not a commercial channel. The word is out that there is so much litigation being fired at the wishy washy BS old religion I unfortunately got born into, the Anglican Church, they are going broke directly in Canada - NOW.

One down and one to go indeed. So it's time for 'Dateline'!

After 19 years of Júbdom via Brooklyn thankfully now lived out, it got me thinking that what's to stop damaged, 'silent lambs witnesses' from sueing the grand ole Watchtower Society to death as well? Not only in Canada, USA, Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales, but in Australia, Africa, Europe, Russia, Asia and Oceania; Now there would be a reason to yell Hallelujah!

Uncanny

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Seems to me the circumstances are a little different, uncanny. If anything the WTBTS may be more vulnerable because of their strict control.

You probably recall that the Anglican Church is a "broad church" yet if it has succumbed like this, how the Borg masters must be nervous tonite.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"You can know the law by heart, without knowing the heart of it"
    Philip Yancey, What's So Amazing About Grace?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit