Obedience.....(YYYYYEEeeeeeecccchhhhhhhhhh)

by 95stormfront 3 Replies latest jw friends

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

OK.....I downloaded the two parts of the obey symps and the return to the shepherd of your souls demo.

I made it through listening to the return to shepherds demo. Though it was full of the usual guilt inducing fare, it was short and barely tolerable though I found myself rolling my eyes all the way through. But upon starting to listen to part one of the obeys, I got that familiar feeling......the mind wandering on other "more important" things, the hypnotic droning on of the speaker lulling me to sleep, the realization that I just can't stomach listening to that crap.

I couldn't make it more than a couple of minutes through the talk till I had to turn it off.

• Shania
    Shania

You had to of been there 95 to enjoy the real effects of the mind numbing torture.............in fact one of the last speakers on Sunday said "WAKE UP, I KNOW YOUR SLEEPING OUT THERE!" and yes he was right, very few thought he was funny, but at least he spoke truth for that moment in time....

• ezekiel3
  • luna2
    luna2

I haven't even tried listening to it, stormfront. JW brainwashing annoys me so much that I have a hard time concentrating.

Even when I was in, I had trouble listening to recordings or reading transcripts of talks. One friend used to take copious notes at all assemblies. Once she typed them up and presented them to me when I missed a Special Ass Day. Blech. I couldn't make it halfway through. I felt bad cuz she'd gone to all that work, but my mind kept wandering.

I give you credit for even attempting to listen to this obedience tripe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit