Ideas for a ex-jw party theme/games

by JustTickledPink 2 Replies latest jw friends

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I am planning to have a few ex-dubs over next month and I am trying to come up with some sort of game or theme maybe for the party.

It will just be a few people but I thought it might be fun to do play some game.

Any ideas?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

have a pimp & prostitute party - that always livens things up, or 'naughty priests & nuns'

games....pin the watchtower on the Jw ass. You could play jenga, whoever makes the tower has to shoot something...sour applez or something like that. You could play coinage. Pass the pipe....so very many to choose from

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

JW knocks

Two people go outside, they then knock on the door and everyone has to hide behind the furniture. Anyone who is discovered is “converted” and becomes the knocker.

Kingdom melody statues.

Play a kingdom melody whilst everyone mouths the words like a concussed goldfish. Stop the music at an unexpected point and anyone still mouthing along is avoided because they are obviously spiritually weak.

Kingdom hall chairs.

Place hard unstable plastic chairs in rows and get your guests to sit on them for 2 hours. Nothing else happens but it sure is a relief when it's over.

Pass the unwanted parcel

Rap up various gifts in layers of old Watchtowers and Awakes. Play kingdom melodies while the parcel is passed around. Stop the music and who ever ends up with the parcel has to explain to the person who gave it to them why they can't accept because of religious principles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit