JWs Back to No. 1 in Growth!

by Amazing1914 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Potleg said: But when you figure in all the preaching/recruiting work etc and the thousands of hours spent, it doesn't seem so good to me. Isn't it a bit like someone who trains for a race and only just beats some out of shape guy who smokes,drinks and watches 15 hours of TV each day. Not an impressive victory! Given all the time and effort witnesses put in , along with their regular (sales) meetings, you'd think they'd be miles ahead.
    Exactly. The "growth" that the Witnesses have supposedly experienced is actually an embarassing joke when you think about it. If these other religions are experiencing growth that not too far off what the Witnesses have, without banging on doors, then how productive is their method of preaching?
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The Revelation Climax book is 95% lies,so would not the Watchtower exaggerate their recruitment membership? Most western republics are free countries-free to go follow whatever belief system you choose-free to go follow daffy duck,or the Watchtowers Adventist derived man-made false dogmas. A discussion of the Watchtowers doctrines would be like a debate of the finer points of hitler's personal autobiography mein kempf It is a foregone conclusion it's total trash. A B C A.The central core JW doctrine is Jesus second coming in 1914, is a LIE! B.Every devout JW will grow old and die just like me. C. Apostate opposer's like myself will not die at Armageddon Poet and writer Mark Twain sez: "if a million people believe in a stupid thing for a hundred years,it's still a stupid thing". Grow old and die just like me.The only variable here is will you also die broken and unsaved?The Watchtower masters say,'dubs don't go to heaven when they die'. So what is the final disposition of a Jehovah's Witness? Yes,contemplate your decaying mortal flesh to come....

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

I haven't read everyone's comments, so I apologize if this is a repeat:

There is an increasing number of 'secret double life' jws visiting sites like this. So, the wts reported numbers are tainted by publishers, pioneers and elders who would be df'd if found out.

If all of us came forward and exposed ourselves, just think of the sudden drop in the wt report.

How do you think they'd handle that?

• upside/down
    upside/down
    The Revelation Climax book is 95% lies

Danny... so what is the 5% that is true?

Or were you just being nice..?

u/d (of the hates those bastards as much as you do class)

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

the numbers mean nothing, it's alot easier for a group of 6,000,000 to have an increase in %, then a group of 60,000,000.

For example, I'm starting a religion today, we have one member, by tomorrow we will have 2 members, WOW 100% increase, WOW, WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the less people, the easier to show an increase in % .

so the % number means f-ck all.

• sf
    sf

If these numbers came from Watchtower, it sure doesn't take rocket science to FIGURE out it's just one more lie on the notch of their Belt.

Another Mask, masking the truth so that the world they hate so much thinks that "with numbers like these, it's just GOT to be The True Religion".

sKally

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Coincidentally, the increase of JW's is one of the Society's classic examples of talking out of both sides of their mouth:

Are the increases in numbers of Jehovah’s Witnesses evidence that they have God’s divine favor and blessing?

NOExamining the Scriptures Daily, May 19th, 2002Of course, the number of those associated with Jehovah's Witnesses is not a criterion for determining if they enjoy divine favor.

YES
    Watchtower July 1, 2002, p.13, paragraph 17-19

Now is the time for Jehovah to express mercy to his anointed servants and their other sheep companions. The evidence that this is so is the extraordinary increase with which he has blessed them…18. Each year, hundreds of thousands of additional "foreigners" associate with Jehovah's organisation, and the way will remain open for many more to follow them. Jehovah says to Zion: "Your gates will actually be kept open constantly; they will not be closed even by day or by night, in order to bring to you the resources of the nations, and their kings will be taking the lead" (Isaiah 60:11) Some opposers try to close those 'gates,' but we know that they cannot succeed. Jehovah himself has said that one way or another, the gates will stay open. The increase will continue.
    19. There are still other ways that Jehovah has blessed his people, making them beautiful in these last days.

-ithinkisee

• sf
    sf

NICE TRY TED!!! LOLOL

As if.

sKally

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/93581/1.ashx CHAMELEON JEHOVAH'S CHRISTIAN WITNESSES MORPH THEIR NAME The word "Christian" has been added to Jehovah's Witnesses now because many people don't think Witnesses are Christian.

Ray Franz called it the 'great preaching paradox' all the door to door recruiting they claim and nobody knows even their basics.

-------------------

Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• greendawn
    greendawn

True the GB are systematic liars so we don't have to take for granted the statistics they give us exaggerated numbers is an easy trick for them to appear stronger than they really are, and keep up morale among the R & F.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit