JW defends blood in press release - You got to see this!

by ezekiel3 7 Replies latest watchtower medical

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Source: http://www.pressbox.co.uk/detailed/30439.html

Jehovah's Witnesses Slandered Unjustly Yet Again
    Added : ( May 2005 )

I would like to respond to your biblically uneducated Tim Gibbon

On his article about Jehovah's witnesses and Blood Transfusions He indicates that they are solely along in their percepts of giving devotion to God in the way that they see as his commands.

But Mr. Gibbon neglects to note

1) Adam and Eve and the harm that they did to Their Children when disobeying God. Maybe they should have joined a different following than they did.

2) What about Abraham

I am sure by Mr. Gibbon's account Abrahams son should have taken him to Court to expose him for the religious practices that he was involved in as is no doubt nearly lead to the premature death of His Son.

3) King David was solely responsible for the death of his first born son of Bathsheba.

4) Shadrach Meshach and Abendigo and Daniel

These three fools what blind people to not eat the foods of the King. Or not to bow down to the image and get thrown into the fiery furnace. What kind of horrible God or Organization were they serving to let them-self as children get into this situation. And what kind of parents do you think that they had that would teach them to resist the King even to their deaths.

Mr. Gibbon Would you maybe think for a moment that Jehovah's witnesses influenced the thinking of those people of old?

I would think Mr. Gibbon rather than attacking the Jehovah's witnesses of our day that you would be trying to get rid of the bible as in the 16th century or maybe even try to rid the earth of the God that those ones acted for.

Please Mr. Gibbon Get a grip and investigate what you are talking about we love our children and as Abraham did we would and have been willing to have a substitute for death.

The Doctors for years now have been working closely with the patients that are Jehovah's witnesses and have been successfully doing bloodless work to keep us alive as that is why we seek out their help in the first place. If we were as implied not caring about our families we would not expose our self to the medical profession in the first place we would just go away from humanity and die.

Mr. Gibbon, Slander is still a punishable offence in the laws of the land so please try to keep your self clear of such trouble and get your facts straight before you implicate Jehovah's witnesses in wrongly trying to hurt anyone.

Jehovah's Witnesses Slandered Unjustly Yet Again Submitted by: Tim Gibbon

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Forum Assistant: please move this post to "Blood" and delete this comment if you wish. Thanks.

• sf
    sf
    to keep us alive as that is why we seek out their help in the first place.

LOL!! That doesn't even make sense coming from a jw. LOL Why would they want to stay alive in this "wicked system"? This is their way 'out'. Why not just take it and wait for the "resurrection"?

If we were as implied not caring about our families we would not expose our self to the medical profession in the first place we would just go away from humanity and die.

LOL!! As if!

The article does not state who wrote this. Can you find out?

ezekiel, I love your avatar by the way.

sKally

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I've been a nurse for a long time. I've had to watch 2 JWs die, because they wouldn't accept what the WBTS says now is up to each person. Another set of parents to a 4 yr. old was scared to allow the same procedure to save the child's life. The elders that were camped in the room were very intimating to them. On one hand, it's suppose to be an individual decision, on the other hand they all but told them there would be action taken if they accepted it. The ONLY reason the child lived was by the hospital taking guardianship. The elders even wanted the parents to remove the child. Later, the mom thanked me for intervening, basically getting them off the hook.

It's true, there has been alot of new things learned because of Dr's trying to accomadate the JWs. But there are some things that can't be substituted. If I could help another person to live, I'd do it in a heartbeat!!

shelley

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

He is a fake, trouble maker, real dubs do not read or post here. If he was a real dub and any one ever found out he would be in deep shit. But he has one thing right, get rid of the whole dam bible. nothing but old shit paper. not worth the paper it is writen on.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Good lord. Is this the best defense they can muster, or is it a fake? It sounds pretty stupid, but then so does the real thing.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

1. That is obviously not a WTBTS-sanctioned reply.
    2. As to his argument - notice there is not one Christian example listed as a principle.

-ithinkisee

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Notice too that in every example given, the people were standing up against a direct commandment or following a direct order, not one that is read into.

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit