Survey for JW

by male30baroda 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• male30baroda
    male30baroda

Dear Friends,

I created a new survey which is interesting and it will put some question in JW’s mind. Which is most important because that is needed that JW think for their Society.

Anyway please check that survey and send link to your Still JW friends. But please don’t fill it because it is only for JW not for x-JW.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=100626

Ajay

• skyman
    skyman

I hope many will fill it out you might what to re paste it several more times. Please drop in my inbox with the results.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Sorry but the English and grammer are very stilted and it and makes it look very unprofessional.

I don't mean to be rude....but just trying to help you be more effective.

Respectfully,
    EvilForce

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

What was that I heard a while ago? "Great care should be excercised in providing information over the internet."

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

I am sorry to say but I do not think that many JW's are going to fill it in. When you see the last question they will surely cancel it.

Maybe it makes them think, I hope so.

• FairMind
    FairMind

I didn't see a question regarding my Credit Cards account numbers. I'll PM you with that information ASAP.

• Ajay
    Ajay

thanks friends,

i know that many JW don't like to fill this survey, but i am able to put question in their mind. thats all. I know my english is not good so please any one like please create free survey and send me link please. You can send corrected survey at my e-mail [email protected]

This is my new ID to this site i have problem with my old e-mail [email protected], and i can't able to change my e-mail address in this site so i created new ID with new e-mail and left my old ID. If somebody know how to remove old ID from this site please e-mail me.

Ajay

• Ajay
    Ajay

Total Person submitted survey: 17

Total Person submitted answer: 16

1) Your Name: (if you like enter otherwise leave it)

Names given by 25%

2) Congregation and City Name: (if you like enter otherwise leave it)

Cong. Name given by 25%

3) From where did you get answer of “What is the main reason why Jehovah’s Witnesses refuse blood transfusions, and where is that principle found in the Bible?”

8 persons say: a) Bible

8 persons say: b) Watchtower

0 persons say: c) Video No Blood—Medicine Meets the Challenge

True answer is option c

4) How do you feel when death strikes a loved one?

0 persons say: a) Why Jehovah permit such things?

12 persons say: b) Don’t worry we have a ransom hope

4 persons say: c) Why all this happen to me?

5) When Jehovah God has given authority to Moses, Jesus and his disciples, he gives proof by giving miracles power to them. When Jehovah God made Watchtower Organization an approved channel what proof given?

2 persons say: a) May be it is given in Watchtower magazine

9 persons say: b) No need of proof

5 persons say: c) I don’t know

True answer is no such authority is given

6) Why should we exercise faith in Jesus’ ransom sacrifice?

9 persons say: a) We have a love for Jesus and Jehovah God.

2 persons say: b) If we don’t than Jehovah may punish us.

5 persons say: c) It is matter of our Everlasting life.

True answer is option a

7) When Governing Body made any decision they made it by voting, and take a two-thirds majority. If two-thirds of majority taken what about other one-thirds members they are not lead by Holy Spirit or Holy Spirit give different idea to one-thirds and two-thirds? – James 3:10, 11; Matthew 5:37

8 persons say: a) Like other religious people it is our blind faith.

6 persons say: b) Governing Body taking their own decision Holy Spirit is not involved.

2 persons say: c) They try to make us fool by telling that they are lead by Holy Spirit.

True answer is option c

On 8-Jul-05 total response is 20 but I lost a track because it is free survey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit