JW's on the news WITH a CROSS

by freedom96 6 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

Last night I posted about the witnesses being on the news with a clip of the assembly in San Diego.

Well, when the news actually came on at 10, they had a full news segment on the assembly. Quite extensive, and even interviewing the chairman of the convention.

Here is the kicker:

During the entire segment, big bold letters stating JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. However, right next to it was a big cross!!!

Too, too funny!!!

Gottal love it!!

• carla
    carla

That is funny! Just goes to show you though that the general public has no clue about the witnesses. So, how exactly are the making jehovahs org/ name known? carla

• freedom96
    freedom96

I wonder how many witnesses saw the same thing and about had a heart attack! Still smile when I think about it. It was priceless!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

The dubs will most likely ring and complain about that devilish pagan symbol over their sacred assembly.The TV manager will be fired!

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

or maybe it's a subtle way of introducing new light... you know, see how the r&f react and then tell them that jehovah told the gb how jesus really died.

bethel

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

ROFL I'm sure the station's going to get plenty of mail/calls from the local JWs. I'm just curious to find out whether or not they'll issue an apology.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I was going to watch tonight and see if indeed they do apologize, or put a retraction out there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit