Days like that of Noah article...

by TheApostleAK 9 Replies latest jw friends

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

"Shocking as it is, even some who have been prominent in Jehovah's organization have succumbed to immoral practices, including homosexuality, wife swapping, and child molesting."

If Chitty was gay, Greenlees was a pedo. Then who in the Borg was doing the wife swapping??

From The Apostle AK

• Hojon
    Hojon

They used to love talking about "wife swapping" for some reason. I swear someone high in the organization must have some fantasy about that because every time they mention immorality that term comes up.

I don't know any "wife swappers" (no mention of husband swapping in the magazines strangely enough) and I know a LOT of kinky people. It is kind of funny now to read that term. I had forgotten all about it.

• Ustabee
    Ustabee

I remember in the cong in VA where I was attending when first studying, two of the elders and their wives were DF'd. When I foolishly asked 'Why?' the answer was 'wife-swapping'. I do remember thinking at the time that one elder sure got the short end of the swap. This was in '77 or '78, could they have been part of the 'Great Remove' of the late '70's and early 80's? Makes you think.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Nothing wrong with a little 'swinging' and 'hotwifing'.....

Like I said all the ex-jw's I personally know are quite sexual :)
    -Dan

• Simon
    Simon

So...anyone have a Playstation 2 that they want to trade then ?

Is it not like 'SwapShop' ?

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Man, I want an x-box! Screw the playstation 2..I'll play metal gear solid 2 on my PC..they released metal gear solid for the PC didn't they?

• Simon
    Simon

Seriously, wasn't this around the time there was a lot of people leaving bethel? The usual tactic is to spread lies and rumours to blacken peoples reputations esp. when the reason for DF'ing people was so shaky.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

dosen't change the fact that I want an x-box

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, I want an X-Box too except they will be too expensive over here (typical thing is $299 = £349 even though the exchange rate is the other way round)

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

well couldnt you get one on ebay for cheaper?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit