when is enough enough

by spider 2 Replies latest jw friends

• spider
    spider

There is a fight going on.It is great to watch it.The arch enemy borg is to get its comeupance.The rebel fleet has a new weapon which will topple the empire.Too many sci-fi analogies.....yea sorry about that.

I hear about all the work being done to highlight child abuse,the blood issue and disfellowshipping.There is picketing and programmes being made on national television.It gets my adrenalin running to think about it.I qeustion myself - how much is a desire for this religion to change and how much is pure blood lust.
    When will I be satisfied?
    If the witnesses do change their policy on child abuse then there is still the blood issue to focus on.If they change that then disfellowshipping becomes the primary concern.If by some miracle they saw the light and dropped this as well - what then?
    Will I be content then or will I want more?
    I think I would like the lies and deceptions of people in power to be exposed.I would like the strings to be cut.The magic to be lifted.
    I think maybe then it would be enough for me.
    How far do you want it to go? Do you just want to change things a little or leave a bruised and battered corpse.When is enough enough?

• crossroads
    crossroads

As in all great fraud cases ------when operations cease,
    conspirators are convicted sent to jail and ordered to
    pay restittution.

• ladonna
    ladonna

Spider,

You have made some very good points.

As for myself.....I'll even pay for the funeral.

Ana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit