Come to Montana!!

by spinner 1 Replies latest jw friends

• spinner
    spinner

I put my story in the personal experiences, Would you believe me if I told you? I have asked the FBI to investigate the agent who came here from New York and told the town of Kalispell that if they destroyed my family, they could l have all our assets(we have alot of crooks). I have gotten no response. I received a phonecall from my husband tonight (tuesday-17th), and he's loosing his mind. He is receiving very strong psychotropic drugs(so he won't run away). It won't be long until they've killed him. The only thing, is some question the story I wrote. How can I prove everything I say? How can I prove it is the WTO that is behind this? Please tell me, so those who can come and help will. I know that if a few hundred of you came here and camped in my field, it would be enough to make them think there was going to be a mob action. It might be enough to scare them into letting him go. Please tell me your opinion. My address in 580 LaBrant Rd Kalispell, Montana. I am close to Glacier Park, and have 18 acres here, and you can do alot of hiking, and fishing. The target date is to be here on or before the 31st of July. If you can come, JUST COME!!!Gloria

• ros
    ros

Gloria (spinner):
    Please post me privately asap at [email protected]
    I have personal knowledge of the JW clans in Kalispell. Would really like to hear from you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit