always at the last moment..................a dull tax story.

by fleaman uk 4 Replies latest jw friends

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

well ,as usual ive left it til the last Minute!The 31st deadline is approaching and a £100 fine would be mine if i dont get this tax return done.

I do this every Year.Always left to the last Minute.It is a lot of effort because i was too lazy to send it in by the end of September!!What a boring Afternoon in prospect.Dull,grey outside and me having to wade through what seems like a ton of bumf!

Wish me luck as i do battle with the IRS web Site!

am i the only one who does this all the time?Leave important "stuff till the last Minute?Probably not eh.

We could subtitle this thread "the most boring one yet"!It would be tough to beat!

• under74
    under74

yes, this is boring...but good luck. I'm sure you'll make it in time.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Cheers under74.

Head down and all done in 3 extremely tedious hours!Til same time next year!

• jwbot
    jwbot

I did mine last night! (Due April 15th in the states). I am getting about $1700 refund and my S/O gets $2000! We are thinking about getting a new apartment (ours cost too much in heating costs) and some furninshings and perhaps paying a credit card or 2 off.

• Jodo
    Jodo

Well, I'm last minute with mine too (again!) and I don't actually have the money to pay it at the moment (oops, not down to bad money management, but depression getting in the way of work) so I guess I'll be paying the £100 fine when I eventually pay the bill.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit