Princess of Thailand on holidays here in vancouver...

by orbison11 4 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

the princess of thailand is currently on holidays in vancouver, a ski vacation

the city is quite upset about this,

she and her 16 people, limos, $1000 a night rooms each, mink coats, apparently are visiting due to a fire she had in her house here a year ago and she needs to sign some release papers along with sking in whistler mountains

yet, we, in vancouver, are trying to raise millions to send to her people......

is number one story on our nightly news...

orbi

• missy04
    missy04

I should probably bite my toungue, but it is beyond me how someone can watch the news about the Tsunami and spend $1000 a night on a hotel room instead of staying in a 1 or 2 hundred dollar room like everyone else can and giving the rest to people who are in desperate need of it.

~Sarah

• orbison11
    orbison11

sarah

i think that is the reason i posted this info

i don't want to blow my own horn i don't like to let my right hand know what my left hand is doing,,,but.......i gave, and to know she has such wealth, and what i gave would be so much less than a drop in the bucket,,,,well, it bothered me,

for a mother (of her country) not to give to her children when she has,,,,well....

orbi

• morty
    morty

hey Orbison.....you should send her down town on her own with her fink mink on her back and see how much sympathy she gets down there......what a bioooootch...she has her nerve I'll tell ya...

edited to add...my sister called me today from there and also told me the same thing about the top news story.......and to think, I would almost cut off my left arm to get my kids out there to board and ski and she is pulling that off!!!

what a little Princess...she should be ashamed of herself...

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

just because you're "royalty" doesn't mean you're going to be a good person.

I think stories like this are good, maybe someday people will give up the monarchy of countries. Just because you were born, I don't understand the entitlement and the money that is poured that way.

On that topic, has anyone watched the reality show on VH1 called "Love is in the Heir" ... it's really stupid about this Princess who is such a lazy spoilt brat that wants to be a country singer. She has no job, and lives in L.A. It's hilarious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit